9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

NOOOOOOOOO..... And I didn't even get to play with you ingame

Aww.... Anyway.. Good luck with anything you do out there, and say well done to your friend that gave him the punches ;)

Hope you manage to get a proper bf that is not just wanting to get you in bed. :S

Bye :}
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Marked, wish there was some way I could convince you to stay. I have some solutions to your problems.

Computer: If its lag, get more RAM on your computer. You can simply buy another RAM device and shove it into the mother board of your computer.
Boyfriends: I'm sure you already know, but not everyone is who they say they are. Not everything is what it seems. There's no way to escape reality but the chances of snagging a dickhead asshole is about 65% in my opinion. There's people who seek pleasure and only pleasure. You might get lucky and find a relationship that lasts for years or even a lifetime. Keep looking, and stay frosty.

Best of luck,
Kngsparten
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Id like the cool white looking head and if thats already taken, id like the orange one. They are pretty cool!

#ItemRights!
Kngsparten, it's my graphic card. Chipsets are lame. I have to use it till my dad will buy me a new one graphic card/motherboard. So yeah..

Also, with relationship. Damn, all the time i meet asshole. Unlucky i guess.

And i don't wanna leave clan, if theres option i'll stay as a Ghost. I'll come back with fresh image from undead lands when i'll get my real life done.
RAM and G cards go hand in hand I believe, but Im not the expert. But it would be dandy if you could stay as a ghost. You should pm Grayve on that one.

#ItemRights!
So your not quitting TB forever are you? You seem like a pretty cool person, though I've never played ingame with you nor chatted with you before so it's just an assumption. It would be nice to know you better!

Man I sound like a pedobear in this comment hahahaha.

#ItemRights!
Kngsparten yeah, they say im cool but i don't believe them. ^^
Like i said, i may come back someday. Ingame.. I have some skillz, but like i said i have bewb-powers!