2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hi uric ^^ (lebabris here) hows ur yr 12 going? hope its going well :}
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
deridor your dude on page 16 is A-W-E-S-O-M-E-!
and joaopc your WORMS head is so great! plz could ya gimme it? i love it so much...
P.S. Piratez 4ever))
Last edited by Serge94; Apr 26, 2010 at 08:01 PM.
Quiting TB
In week or two You won't see me much, because life is badass asshole.
As everyone i have real life and that shit is trying to kill me. I had bf for.. 1 fucking day. That dickhead was just trying to get me to bed. He deserved those punches that my friend gave him as present from me. But yeah, i'm quiting Toribash. Also my PC is asshole, because i can't even play this game. Everything is shit. Except for chocolate i'm actually eating, cuz it's the only sweet thing i have now.
Maybe i'll be back after a little break, maybe not. I hope You won't forget me. For everyone that wanna talk a bit find me on MSN - rozczochrana@windowslive.com.

Also, Bojan, keep RIFT up - i'll check it even by phone.

So sad... I hope u will return someday. We will never forget you.
So much good ppl leaved this clan it's heartbreaking. Good luck to you in real life, I hope u find your prince on the white horse in this bad world and not just some dickhead asshole. Eat chocolate, keep your chin up...
In any case, you will be present in RIFT forever. Bye.
-.- ... You had the pass for piratezchest, so you could just use the existing thread with the existing user.... So what the hell do we have PiratezChest for eh?

This is totally useless.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
I'll leave in about week, so everyone can freely meet me etc. Also i won't leave without seeing who's new leader and co-ldr!