Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Are you saying that the laptop I link wont actually have 3Gb of memory? :(

Also thanks for going out there and doing research just to help me.
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Are you saying that the laptop I link wont actually have 3Gb of memory? :(

Also thanks for going out there and doing research just to help me.

Its possible for it to have 3gb of ram in it, but it might only use 2gb. Can't be too sure on that cause I couldn't find the exact specs for it.

I would stick with the first one if I were you.
What fish said. If it has 3GB of ram in it, it will only use it's max, which is aparently 2.
Mind you, 2 is good for a laptop.

I say the first one, still.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Okay, thanks for the advice. What do you run on Fish? I don't know whether to stick with Vista, or maybe upgrade to Windows 7 when I get it.
7 is basically just a flashed up vista, what vista should have been.
I don't think you will have much problem with vista.
Remember, I complain about it a lot because my PC actually runs Vista Beta, not the released version.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Maybe it wont be so bad.

So we authenticated our Trademe account tonight, with Dads visa :OOOO I think we're pretty much set to buy it, i'm gunna be so pissed if somebody buys it from underneath me.
I am under the thinking that if you have a system that is specifically made for vista or 7, that if you downgrade to XP, it can go slower than what it would if it was just running vista/7.
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
I am under the thinking that if you have a system that is specifically made for vista or 7, that if you downgrade to XP, it can go slower than what it would if it was just running vista/7.

Probably because they never made proper 64bit programs for XP.

But the operating system isn't really going to be an issue.