9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[IMPORTANT]Revamping Clan Shop
Ok, so I need help for this. I would like to have banner for the clan shop. Just a simple banner that says Piratez Clan Valuables.

Make it cool, not too big, just like the proportion of a signature pic, but bigger. Thanks.

Also, I added loads of new items in there, mostly cheapes in deal finder, check it out for yourself!

http://forum.toribash.com/market_ite...egory=1&page=1
Last edited by DronAngel; Apr 26, 2010 at 06:46 PM.
xD in short....

murms left
rutton left
and
creator left :P

but there is a poll on the new leader and the chanced are that grayvexp is gona be the new leader xD

anyway how are u? xD
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
lol...very clever leb xD u got it to refer u when we sign up from that link xD anyway im signed up

playername is dragoblade
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Our fist captain.
Only change in PIRATEZ is that now we are more artistic and less cut-throat.
Also, so much has happened while you were gone that this is probably a shock to you.
PIRATEZ SHOCK.
:P
Was looking at your total tc earned hahaha. Anyways good price I guess for that item.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Its my turn to start my presidential campaign.

Originally Posted by FlugleNosta View Post
Sicks straight up. He is reliable and a fucking fantastic guy.

^
QFT!

*campaign ends*

About chris, im afraid if he is leaving us all, hope he is okay out there cuz i really miss him.

btw Teapawt, i will vote if you give me free beers, at least enough for 1 year. :3
Those three were gone, but Murm is still helping us alot here even he is not in the clan anymore (he jumped out to the sea when we are sleeping, we found his mesage in his bed in the morning, who was on the night patrol when that happens!?)

There is also many things happen when you were gone like clan vid (on progress), RIFT graphic novel, Squirre1 made his mixtape, etc. etc. etc.
Oh, some awesome members too, Galt (left), Reekondub (who was in MFR but he is part of us now, and being awesome here), Dragoblade (he make us a clan vid, still on progress), and some others too.
Anyway, welcome back! I really miss you.

EDIT: Grayve IS the captain actually.
Last edited by Sicks; Apr 26, 2010 at 01:05 PM.
Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
Hit em Up- Tupac

That's the real old school rap besides Nas and Rick The Ruler. I belive he still alive somewhere.....

Back to topic.
Errrbody Scream-Method Man and Redman feat. Keith Murray

I though only me and Squirre1 who likes rap here.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Those three were gone, but Murm is still helping us alot here even he is not in the clan anymore (he jumped out to the sea when we are sleeping, we found his mesage in his bed in the morning, who was on the night patrol when that happens!?)

Yep, in his bed, hrhrhr. That message totally maked me shocked.