Toribash
Originally Posted by tyler0679 View Post

Alright, still congrats on winning, but im still really confused about the whole dragonmonk ordeal? just it confuses me if he was really in the clan or what happened, all i know is one minute hes in i think next hes kicked and asking why

He was, Kratos invited him, but later kicked him because he has to learn more. I mean, he doesn't have enough experience.
PolishPlayer | Fan Club
Well, why arent you working on the exams? I have my damn ACT to study for soon. Really does suck but gotta do it lol.
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
I wonder... Deal back to post to say that he's back and will be more active, but after this post, we don't see him. õ.o
True kratos. But i never noticed he said it well, truly i believe you completely. Just he always came to me when their was a problem about it and he kept asking me why when i was never informed. But thanks for telling me kratos. I had a suspission it was that. Just wanted to know.
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
My internet is crashing today, i'll try to fix, idk how many time it'll take, But, if the Obey appers for the TCT thing, please, start without me.