Toribash
Intruiging idea (both of them ) and with ekstra time on me hand I might mess around with my mic in the evenings.

But (serious question), wouldn't you rather be an official parrot member and a somewhat avid visitor tint boards than visa versa?
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Seems to spend more time with us than Tint ;)

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
<Stellar> SkulFuk when are you adding me back to parrot
* SkulFuk shrug

Lol'd

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
That feel when stellar isnt in a clan and you rush off to invite him, but bae already did
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
@liaxo shit man i never went back a page XD my bad.. anyway my age is 21, 22 at some point this year.

WB just so you know I'm kindah using your room as a grow room, so if you could like never open the door that'd be great, I'll even share some with ya
M.M.F.W.C.L

one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Oh. Finally Hush is back to his home with his family. lol tint who ?!

liaxo I loved your rap I really enjoyed it.

And BTW this reminds me of something important. Do you remember the kiai sound you made me ? The one in which you're saying ''cokoo mother fucker''. Two days ago I was playing TB and the kiai sound could barely be heard even by me. I beg you to re-make me the exact same one but with a lot louder voice of yours. Please take the time to do it.

you can find the one activated now in my activated inventory. scroll your mouse pointer on my nickname and you'll find the activated inventory of mine.