Toribash
no from me
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
no from ace
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Nationality: Mexican and English more English thou
Belt:2nd dan
Preferred Mods: mushu,judo,abd,and i like urban-ski when i'm bored
Old Clans: drugged
Why do you want to join?: I want to join urban because I want to be in a very good and active clan I'm still learning to be more forum active but i check forums everyday.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?: I can some what market things and i may be very helpful I'm also very nice and get along with a lot of people
Other Qualities: I'm emo of course I like to be with friends i'm taking a photo shop class in high school so I might start making art nd selling art I play xbox and ps3 I love pandas and I want to do art/design for my job if i get good enough at art the replays are not the best but i'm improving i think one or 2 say sxysniper I got a name change that's why. dont look at dat save it glitched
sorry I will upload a new one the replays

<---- my user card http://imgur.com/WiETLV0 my lemon is the imgur link i dont have my tablet i work on or photoshop
Attached Files
ash kick.rpl (65.8 KB, 14 views)
split kick.rpl (38.2 KB, 8 views)
nooby spar .rpl (657.3 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Ashley; Nov 26, 2013 at 03:33 AM.
nudes pls

unless you actually are 15 and/or male
Last edited by Numbers; Nov 24, 2013 at 08:54 AM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
nudes pls

unless you actually are 15 and/or male

I'm actually 15 so your out of luck xD
-----
If I applied here, would you guys even take me into consideration? I mean, I really want to be a part of this awesome clan but I think that if I apply I will get a no because of the way I sometimes act in game that I have noticed lately that other people don't like.

Would you be willing to put the past behind us and judge me based on my application and nothing more? If so I will consider applying in the next few weeks after I get a reply from one of you. Well anyways, what do you guys think about that airplane food?

And Iritta, you are way off xD
Attached Images
9ke1.jpg (68.5 KB, 47 views)
Last edited by Zorow; Dec 3, 2013 at 07:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj