Toribash
Anybody know how I could download the game without using Pando Media Booster? I think my university's connection has a thing against P2P software.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
Anybody know how I could download the game without using Pando Media Booster? I think my university's connection has a thing against P2P software.

You can turn off the P2P sharing in the launcher settings thing.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
You can turn off the P2P sharing in the launcher settings thing.

I'm not talking about the launcher. I'm talking about re-downloading the client, cause I'm on a new computer, so I don't have a version of LoL installed on it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Yoyo View Post

First full match recorded from dominion.
Looks like it's going to be awesome.

"Yeah our longest game in the office has been around 25 minutes and we've played arond 300 games"

>~26 minute game

okay riot
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post

League of Legends doesn't use Pando to download it.
Or at least, for the mac version. :/
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
i bought my 40iest champ today.... someone on eu west wanna play some games around 8pm (+2)
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Sup guys, newfag here. Well sort of.

I'm nowhere near "good" but I don't consider myself to be that bad for being relativity new. I usually play here and there when I get a bit of free time.

So first of all, I have a few questions for you so called experts.

Picture

this is my most recent game. It was reasonably short due to the shitty team they had. I used Morgana because I like playing as a team in team-fights. So
1) Any tips for her?
2) Recommended builds?

I already know that you can't really spam spells with her. I try to farm minions early in the game with Tormented Soil and it somewhat works.

So yeah that's about it.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I've been taking a break from the game because my gf gets angry at me when I verbally harass members of my team for being worthless fucking shits.

But uh, I hope their Bloodline Champions clone map, Dominion, works out okay.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]