Toribash
Originally Posted by nc10ny View Post
Name: Nathan Chen

-App to Evolution

Originally Posted by nc10ny View Post
Name: Nathan Chen

- (GM application, posted it in the wrong place)

Disappoint. Cride
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Name: Colby Perry
Belt: Black Belt
GMT: 11:16
Past Clans: MOFF, EssM
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):None, Sorry if this affects the application

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Wushu, Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo

About Yourself: Funny, Not Shy, Socialable

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: Because it seems like such a cool clan

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: Be friends with all the members in eVo
To control the fist, you have to be the fist - Slyninja12
Name: Keaton
Belt: 7th Dan
GMT: -6 GMT
Past Clans:
TCaP ( it's been so long, can't remember all. )
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):
make some dope videos.

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):
Changed my name once, don't remember it.

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):
Tripstone, I hope.
Raaage, he has my pride.

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):
Aikido.

About Yourself:
Currently in the process of getting my GED, not a drop-out completely. Had an issue at school and it got shut down, therefore GED is my last option. I'm recently coming back after a few years. Pretty normal, person wise, I think. No weird seekrits about me, except I'm on probation for a MiP, boo-hoo. I get off Oct. 28th, then I'm free.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:
Since I've been gone, I haven't seen any players from the older TB days, I.E; Gr3yh4t, War_Hero, Rutzor, Culapou, etc. and it seems the few who stayed are in eVo.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]:
Start back up and build back up my reputation, get a couple bricks of TC and go wild.
Last edited by Keaton; Sep 29, 2013 at 10:25 PM.
we dem boys
Name:omega90
Belt:4th dan
GMT:-5:00
Past Clans: (bcp) and (spar)
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):Well, I mostly make replays

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):none

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):Marrez( my rock)

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):I am good at Wushu, Aikido, Ninjutsu, and xspar.

About Yourself:Well, my birthday is on march 9th. I am very humorous but I know when it is the appropriate time for it. Usually I am mature for my age depending who I am around. I am from New York and I am very persistant. I tried to join this clan before but I wasn't really patient and too forcefull. I have learned alot from the last time I applied for this clan.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I want to join [eVo] because I know from experience that this is the clan for me. People are mature and fun to be around. Everyone in the clan is just awesome to me.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: I want to be know as someone that can always be there to help. I also have my personal goals such as gaining more skills as a player and learning more with people that I can call True Friends.

If you need anymore information, do not hesitate to ask
Last edited by omega90; Oct 6, 2013 at 02:20 AM.
|SP||MP|