Toribash
-_- Ok, first: I wasn't trying to pose. Second: I didn't try to complete the sweep kick to make it look like this realistic awesome kick, nor was i trying so get off me >=D
Originally Posted by Butterz1 View Post
-_- Ok, first: I wasn't trying to pose. Second: I didn't try to complete the sweep kick to make it look like this realistic awesome kick, nor was i trying so get off me >=D

You can't say you weren't trying to pose at the end. It was obvious you were.

Secondly if you weren't trying to make it look realistic why the hell were you sparring in the first place?

I'm not getting on you. I'm giving constructive criticism. How are you supposed to get better if you can't see your flaws? Just because someone pointed out something negative doesn't mean they have it out for you or trying they're to start something. But so far no one else has given actual Cnc here so I can see how you would think I'm pulling on your scrotum.
Ok, im not gonna argue :/ You can do all the criticism that you want, i don't give two shits .
-----
O wait, why can't i spar and not make it realistic. Whats so not being realistic
-----
Bad*
-----
Omg, what so bad about not being realistic*
Last edited by Butterz1; Jul 6, 2012 at 06:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nice head death continue it :3
-----
Spart if you recruit them both ill give you rank.up
Last edited by Avengd7x; Jul 6, 2012 at 07:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
ok hello guys. death nice head bro and avengd are you going ingame anytime tonight? and stop this pointless fighting. he did a pose end of story
<hampa> tree what do you think about the new clan system?
<treestand> Garlic Bread.....Garlic Bread...
Ok but i didn't expect to come back from vacation then get criticized. Sim very sorry for the pointless fighting tho.
I don't think we should recruit thewolff honestly. I mean yeah, he's a good player and all, but he has a big ego.
He thinks he can kick everyones asses etc etc....
Danwebb on the other hand is my lover and it's a yes from me if he woud like to join :>
I hate living in Texas -_-
Originally Posted by Gymbash View Post
I don't think we should recruit thewolff honestly. I mean yeah, he's a good player and all, but he has a big ego.
He thinks he can kick everyones asses etc etc....
Danwebb on the other hand is my lover and it's a yes from me if he woud like to join :>

actually, I'm agree with u. The wolf has a "bad character" *no offense*, but danwebb, is a nice player, I was in the same clan as him, and he's very good

Click me