Toribash
Originally Posted by Frigster View Post
Can I please have some feedback on my application?

it sucks and you need to die
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
What Thorn said.

Also, you were spamming the forums with stupid posts. Should I show these comments, or just say no to this ass?
It's. . . been too long.
Originally Posted by tuarzen007 View Post
Could I get some feedback on my app as well?

it dies and you need to suck
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by tehunknown View Post
thank you clow. ur awsome, btdubs. (NOT KISSING BUTT)
but anyway, here is my app (again)

Hola C3 guys,
As you can see, this is my application for acceptance to the official clan, C3. My name in-game is tehunknown, but my real name is Philip, and my friends call me Phlip (pronounced "flip"). I'm from Houston, Texas, so that makes my timezone -6 gmt (central time zone), and I am currently 13 years old. For those of you who don't know, Houston is super urban, and the only cowboys in Houston are the ones in the rodeo.

I've been playing toribash since January, so compared to some players, I'm still new to the game. I recently took about a 1 month break from toribash, so my skills may be a little rusty. Before the break, i was co-leader of the clan, Uncharted, with Shamshank, who applied for C3 recently. He can confirm this.

I am skilled in judo and aikido, and I recently learned how to run (YAY!!). At one time, about 3 weeks after the elo ranking system began, I was ranked about 50th in the world, which i consider very good. because of my 1 month-long break, however, I'm now at about 1000.

I am currently a brown belt, and my qi is around 670-ish. However, i have another account the is about 900 qi, so, if you combine those two accounts, my qi stands at around 1500-1600.

In real life I enjoy things like basketball, swimming, and, oddly, mowing my yard (It's a good source of income). I usually play toribash for about 2 hours a day (on a boring day) but this amount will probably go down when school starts in late August. I'm usually active on the forums, but if i go on a trip or something, I'll tell you guys that I'm gonna be gone for X amount of days (algebra variable right there).

To wrap up, I pretty much want you guys to consider me, and if you want me to post any replays, just pm me, 'cause i have a plethora of them. (Fancy words ftw!) Also i just want you guys to know that my spelling will commonly be much worse than this (I use cuz, i, u, etc.) so thanks for considering me!

The majority of your application is composed of content that relates to your in-game skill and experience in the game. If we were to take that out, the remaining information is very limited and isn't elaborated. No, for now.
My Application

Ign: tuarzen007

Previous Clan Experience: My experience in Toribash clans is very limited. I was previously in the non official clan Uncharted but when they were rejected for being official I decided to join a real clan. Although my Toribash clan experience is limited I have lots of experience playing other games with guilds and clans. I guess you could consider me a clan noob but I am a friendly person who can adapt well and has a very unique and fun personality.

Personal Information: I am a 24 year old male who enjoys all types of video games. . I joined toribash about 1 year ago but only started playing about 3 or 4 months ago. I just recently finished my freshman year of high school. My school grades are not the best but I work hard to improve just as I do in toribash. I live about 45 minutes out of New York city and I spend most of my free time playing Toribash. I play with some of my friends from school and I enjoy playing with others. I know that your main post said not to say that we have sine skills in entrepeneuring but I thought that it would be nice to say that if needed I could help make a clan video or some simple advertisments. If you want proof I can easily provide some.

Toribash Experience: As I said earlier I have been playing for about one year. My favorite mods are Aikido and Judo. Recently I have been playing some single player. I am currently a brown belt but I think that I am a good player for my time playing.

Thank your for taking the time to read my application for C3.

What makes you unique compared to the other applicants? Your application sounds too generic and doesn't make you stand out as a person that should be accepted into C3. Answer that question so I can make a solid vote. Otherwise, I vote neutral.

Originally Posted by Frigster View Post
Hello,
I am Frigster. My brother is Lopsin (leader of the Sparta organization and member of DM), and Shamshank is my bffl. Festus is going to be teaching me how to spar like a pro and in the meantime Lopsin is teaching me. I am a green belt but I am getting good quickly. I only have around 25 posts but I only started forums today. Lopsin told me that C3 was a good clan, and that it would be a great fit for me.

Thank you for reading this and I would be flattered to join.

Last edited by LastGod; Jul 12, 2011 at 06:54 AM.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Hmmm. What makes me a unique person is that I am always looking for new game mods to play in and that I also am extremely Loyal. If I was to be accepted the thought of changing clans would not even cross my mind. I think that I am unique in the way that I would not troll people for the smallest, dumb things and that I look forward to seeing a new post on the forums. I view this as a source of interest, not a sense of dread.
A paragraph about how I am completely the same as everyone else around me but I'll act like the qualities everyone would list about themselves are unique because I list them.

Go away.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Sorry repost. Even if you dont like my app I ask that you could give me a trial because I am a nice person who can fit into most situations
-----
Im not just saying that stuff.... When I say something I actually mean it. I dont bullshit my way thru things or make things up to make myself look better
Last edited by tuarzen007; Jul 12, 2011 at 07:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump