Ranking
Originally Posted by Cough View Post
Hey I posted app for TW, go me?
I was just looking around on the forums, and there was this post on RA's page about TW ending or something like that..........Uhm, anyone?

you missunderstood it; nothing to worry about, police is here, move along.
Originally Posted by Cough View Post
oh, and how can i get on our secret bored? or am i not allowed..

Thaats the question. I don't know for sure if it's for black hand and overlords, or everyone, since we lost member list
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
joint textures for usd? nah.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
bah maybe if I've some financial ressources one day I'd buy some joint textures. I mean why the hell not, I've never paid anything for toribash and it's one of the game I love the most and I probably won't uninstall it, ever.

So yeah some people pay 70€ for some short, empty, no-brainer console games, I'd pay a few bucks for a game like toribash ;p
Why the fuss?
It's not like in other F2P games where you pay and have advantage on other players.
In TB you only have to pay if you want to look fancy. It won't affect your skill, you won't get some magic sword and start killing non-paying players like flies...

The game itself is truly free.
Its toribash.

Toribash with regular update 4.0.

Normaly changing the v. X.? means that you have something massive, something awesome, a patch that reforms, remakes, restates or reenables the functionality within the game. (Hence a MAJOR PATCH), now its just like: 4.0!!!! wait, its 3.0 but, but... with a new label...
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by HunnKhan View Post
im still using 3.97, and i wont download newer versions because of little changes

Im with you Hunn, but i really enjoyed the new Songs, the problem is that the game still crashing here, i guess the problem is with my Pc...

Anyway... I want that Gorman 5.0 Thing becomes Reality! xD
Help a Bro