Toribash
Originally Posted by imaSlayaa View Post
I like the user banner thing, I just don't feel they're fitting for clans, especially quality clans like vibe.
People who want to join a clan shouldn't just see something at the top of the page and say
'that'll do!', then join vibe.

But hey that's what I think.

It's kinda true, but imo, it'll get more people in touch with this clan, because some people might not even know it. You made a good point tho.

Originally Posted by ZeDerpyOne View Post
idk why the fuck im listed as an amateure mage again, should be vacating or inactive o3o

Your signature reminded me plug.dj is closed ;-;

I'll move you there now.
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Good to see another face pop by to say hello! Haven't seen you around much, where've you been? Or has it just been a pure coincidence of unlucky avoidance?

You just couldn't go wrong with it! I used to collect the Yugioh cards and everything, I'd take them to school and duel my friends. I remember having The Winged Dragon of Ra, we never read it's effect so you can imagine the amount of arguments we had over exactly how much attack points he had!

Hey there's a new update from Sir! Basically, we can have user forum banners now. This means we could have something like our recruitment thread up there for a week, I think that's pretty cool. It's fairly decent in terms of cost (100k for a week) and you just have to make a banner yourself. I'd consider myself decent at making a banner for the recruitment thread if you guys agree that it's a nice idea. We could quite easily all pitch in a bit instead of somebody having to pay all 100k of it. Only concern, is that Sir stated there's a maximum of 5 user banners at once. It'll be interesting to see how quick those go. Anyway, share your ideas and opinions, I'd like to know what you all think about it!

Pretty good idea to have vibe recruitment up there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
What about you Fates? Still inactive? I'd like to meet you ingame,just to let you know who's the best aka the sexiest of the clan,you know...
I'm in the boat that thinks it might not be a good idea to put our recruitment up in the player banner.

HOWEVER

If we made the banner look really nice and professional, and made sure to put a headline that said "A clan for mature players" or "A clan for dedicated players", we might attract the good as well as.. of course.. the bad. I think it's worth a shot though if you do it right, it'd be cool to see our clan on the forum banner
Both of those headlines make the clan seem serious. If you guys want to do this with the clan, that's fine by me but I don't know if I'll stay here if it becomes yet another "U MUST BE SERIOS AT CLAN!!!" thing
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
Both of those headlines make the clan seem serious. If you guys want to do this with the clan, that's fine by me but I don't know if I'll stay here if it becomes yet another "U MUST BE SERIOS AT CLAN!!!" thing

Vibe= A family clan

Vibe isn't a serious clan, but yes we may be stepping things up a notch to reach official, but vibe will always be that clan where it's fun to talk at. Strict is not something we want to come off as to our members. Just let loose and have fun

So today I cooked an eggroll. And wouldn't you know it that was the best thing I have eaten all month. So my question to you it, what is the best food YOU can cook?
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Vibe isn't a serious clan, but yes we may be stepping things up a notch to reach official, but vibe will always be that clan where it's fun to talk at. Strict is not something we want to come off as to our members. Just let loose and have fun.

That being said it's important that we let people know that we are both mature and professional. If you wanna dick around with Viddah and I, join Mumble. We like to make fun of [NO] there.
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post

Vibe= A family clan

Vibe isn't a serious clan, but yes we may be stepping things up a notch to reach official, but vibe will always be that clan where it's fun to talk at. Strict is not something we want to come off as to our members. Just let loose and have fun

So today I cooked an eggroll. And wouldn't you know it that was the best thing I have eaten all month. So my question to you it, what is the best food YOU can cook?

Yeah, it's as Pidge says, we need to make a bit of extra effort so we get official, not like we're getting fully serious x)
Wolololololo
I don't mean only let professionals in guys, what I really mean is put it like that to avoid any BS applications from new members that might not put too much effort in their application, you know? I think having a nice looking banner with a good headline would attract more "worthy" players than not. I just have bad word choice

Sounds yum but I can't recall what they look like off the top of my head. If you ever live with me, I hope you like two minute noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Yeah, I can cook a pretty deadly two min noodles. I don't cook much.