Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

What sort of "weekly clan events" are you thinking of? I posted a clan event idea, but the good ones take time. You would need several already thought out and planned and organized according to GMT. Any ideas?
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
A weekly betting server would probably suffice, assuming that you're all willing to bet, of course.
The [Meta]gamer's Handbook: The Seemingly Unwritten Rules of Internal Clan Affairs

This document is confidential, and should be viewed only by members of [Meta]game. Do NOT post the URL of this post in a public post.

I. Formatting
--- i. The font for the clan information thread, application thread, and any relevant future threads will be bolded Courier New.
--- ii. The clan colour is #BEADFF, name pending.
--- iii. Tagged threads must use the tag [Meta]game.

II. Guidelines for replying to clan applications
--- n. Do NOT divulge the information below to applicants. If possible, provide only your vote and personal reasoning. Co-leaders and leaders will provide information as needed.
--- i.
Originally Posted by Vradomor
I’ve listed off Do’s and Don’t Do’s, as well as what to look out for and what deserves an immediate rejection.

1. Do not answer an application if your vote is neutral. You aren't contributing meaningfully to the voting process.

2. Do not repeat the advice someone else has already given, except to clarify a point.

3. Do not accept anyone with severely flawed grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and/or spelling. It will get on all of our nerves, we don’t want illiterates in a social group.

4. Not worthy of an immediate denial, but no application should have the line “I’m mature.” If you’re mature, you’d know not to say it. It’ll show for itself in the app.

5. If they’re not capable of reading the short list of directions, and are not capable of including all the information necessary, how can we expect them to follow anything else? Give em the no.

--- ii. It is preferable to remind applicants to use the correct spoiler tag with "You cannot win the game if you don't know its rules." as quoted from the first post.
--- iii. Optional rejection message: "GAME OVER. Would you like to play again? Insert credit: 10 days remaining."
--- iv. Two negative votes are required for rejection. Four positive votes are required for acceptance. Votes will be counted only if there is adequate reasoning behind them.
Last edited by Wight; Jan 28, 2014 at 10:09 AM.
Yes. This clan is falling apart, and to tell you the truth, this is the second clan I've been in that has fallen apart.
I will probably be leaving if the activity doesn't improve. :/ I don't wish to, I'll just have no choice really.

Although ive been in this clan longer than any other. I figured it would last a lot longer. But nothing can last forever I guess.
Last edited by ysome; Jun 25, 2013 at 12:25 AM.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
It's not dead. The activity has just moved to a different medium.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.