Toribash
Kevin, improving by myself, i meant
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Kevin awesomeness have not borders, am i right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
OMRO is an org to be very proud of.

Also, Kevin, bro, take it easy, don't be too harsh on the applicants.

But don't let noobs in either.
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
Sorry but just to let you know my application is on page 261 can you please let me know what's going on with my application, if it's accepted, declined or still being decided.
Originally Posted by Taco901 View Post
I will be in this ORG >;o I've been playing for almost 2 years and I believe I can make it in!

I was looking around this thread and I found this Just wanted to quote it :3
oh shit waddup
I want to re-apply again!

1. Madman
2. Madman
3. Split Decap
Attached Files
litc_balanced.rpl (264.4 KB, 14 views)
litc_disappear.rpl (203.6 KB, 19 views)
litc_striker.rpl (111.6 KB, 14 views)
litc - Your madmen were pretty good, and the Splitcap was excellent. The problem with those first two replays was there were too many pauses between your hits. It would go hit-slowspin-hit-stall-hit and there wasn't too much flow. Also, some things you did seemed to have no purpose, such as kicking the head in your second replay. You should've skeeted it or something. It's a fairly hesitant no, but you're almost there, just try and plan ahead more to get better flow.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Larfen are you not going to comment on my application as I posted before these people (application is on page 261)
I'll save him the trouble.

Not what we're looking for, might want to keep practicing and reapply in about a month or 2.

PM me if you want more detailed CnC, but if look at our replays than yours, you can see why I said no.