Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

now avwave is mad xD

I posted trying to provide another angle on the matter also etc...
maybe mention he was -rep farming most members of NZ even those who have no mod powers to edit?

EDIT: we have same rep level
Last edited by ovah9000; Jun 5, 2010 at 02:09 PM.
I type as I speak, with several commas and run on sentences, dont be hatin'.
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
me is confuzzled.

/fuzzled all over my keyboard
I saw it down, but now it's back?

it's uploaded to picasa.google so i have no idea what happened

now the 1st one is down xD, the only image uploader not blocked by school is quite un-reliable.
Posted myself. And ovah, I added what you said.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I agree with the above statement.
We should get Alex to change our accounts so that we can see images from tinypic and stuff.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
^what he said.
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
I"m skuxx.

Anybody keen to get ingame do so now, /jo corey. I stole Fezch's lappy now i have shaders and stuff :D

Bwahaha. By stole, he means he was given it.
Also, did you have fun?
Give me an awesome quote, and I will add it.