9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I might start that ^

But overtime, we will run out of tc, and we have to maintain a certain balance. So for now I say no.

New suggestion:

CLAN SHOP:

Yes, a clan youShop. I can make one with my account. I made one for the mfr, and it did well, my shop made a lot of tc as you can see in my signature. All unwanted-items go into my shop, and the the profit will go to the clan bank. I can manage it.
You can do it. But, ofc, take at least 20% of the profit for your self ok?

Sparten, true. I think we discussed that before.

#TribeOn
Did we? If we did, then I hope the emphasis on it helped hahaha.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by Reekondub View Post
I might start that ^

But overtime, we will run out of tc, and we have to maintain a certain balance. So for now I say no.

New suggestion:

CLAN SHOP:

Yes, a clan youShop. I can make one with my account. I made one for the mfr, and it did well, my shop made a lot of tc as you can see in my signature. All unwanted-items go into my shop, and the the profit will go to the clan bank. I can manage it.

w8 wtf thats why i also incorporated dues so that we will steadily gain tc
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by simplicitykam View Post
kewllll

Kam stf this is why no one likes you and I raped ur mom, thats why shes always so tired when she gets home.... LMAO JK bruh u know i love you....

Bo why you always so envious of me
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
[READ] Clan YouShop Building!

I need all you guys' help to make this clan get some moneh!

I am starting a clan YouShop, with 80% of teh' profit goin' to the clan Bank, PiratezChest!!!

Step 1:

Send me your unwanted items you can donate to the clan.

Step 2:

I will put those items in the clan shop.

Step 3:

They will hopefully sell!

I will put all the items to be the cheapest in the deal finder, so we can sell them quick, to make money quick. So if you guys cooperate, we can set this thang up fast and be successful!

Donators:

Gaia torso, marine force, chronos trails, vampire ghost, titan dq... -Squirrel
Tyrian blood... - Yourface
Crimson trail... kngsparten
Radio blood... GrayveXP
Last edited by GrayveXP; Apr 27, 2010 at 08:01 PM.
The guy is saying we give 5-10tc, not receive. That means we loose tc. And we do not want members applying just for that tc. We want solid members, here for fun and loyalty.
He said both. Payroll. Dues. If by dues he means us giving a set amount of tc every week to the clan bank, then that's also a no go for me. It shouldn't be a duty to give to the clan. You should give tc to the clan because you want to, not because you have to.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!