Toribash
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
but also the logo
two bracket-like shapes surrounding a galaxy, representing an [o].

Never thought about that and personally i find it pretty cool.

We are changing many things with this 2.0 project: members, forum structure, clan page recruitment thread, etc. in my opinion this could be a way to make others know about our improvements. It also has many meanings and mirrors our logo. [Origin] will remain in the forum, at the beginning of thread's titles, on the logo. I think it's a nice way to separate ingame from forum.

If there are enough people interested in this logo discussion, we could open a poll and see what everyone thinks.
-----
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
I could see it since out logo is the same thing pretty much. but I think it costs money to have that changed and if we did it would have to be a capital 'O' [O] because only scrubs have lowercase letters in the beginning of their clan name.

Capital, sure. How much does it cost? Found. Ehm, uhm, ye... 100k
Last edited by WeppetKo; Jun 14, 2015 at 12:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Never thought about that and personally i find it pretty cool.

We are changing many things with this 2.0 project: members, forum structure, clan page recruitment thread, etc. in my opinion this could be a way to make others know about our improvements. It also has many meanings and mirrors our logo. [Origin] will remain in the forum, at the beginning of thread's titles, on the logo. I think it's a nice way to separate ingame from forum.

If there are enough people interested in this logo discussion, we could open a poll and see what everyone thinks.
-----

Capital, sure. How much does it cost? Found. Ehm, uhm, ye... 100k

rip getting it changed unless we somehow get lucky in bet servers or a tourney.
Last edited by Fates; Jun 14, 2015 at 03:20 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Why do we want [O] anyway? [Origin] kinda actually says our name in the tag, shouldn't we keep it? not to mention the 100k we would have to pay apparently. just a thought
(Origin)
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
If we do start a poll I'm voting for keeping [Origin]

we will

i want that single [O]
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Originally Posted by Kiaro View Post
Wait one sec........ this was the "Legendary Clan". When did u guys change the name??
I got 3 YES'S!!

back in like late 2013 or early 2014, i'm assuming this because i was a trial here, and never really knew about the forums. ended up quitting toribash up till late 2014
self proclaimed lurker and stalker