Toribash
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
1. Who are you, then? The outcast that posts only when needed?
2. "Nobodies and noobs" Sorry... We can't all be like you, sadly.
3. Hated. Hmm. Dickheads. Hmm. Interesting how you think.
This posts sickens me and is an example of the corruption in Toribash.

as much as he is being a dick just leave it. he probably came here to provoke us or show off. we have no reason to pay attention to him so lets just ignore him, we're doing great at the moment, activity's up, project origin 2.0 started etc. i dont wanna see another post replying to him (even though i did my self but thats because i was angry and im sure the rest of you are as well)
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
@deak: i really like you bro i really do, but you cant came here doing things like this okay? You call everyone noobs, well being in a clan is about more then just skill. Origin is a family. A clan thats a family will never fall, cause we all nurture It. Cause basing in building a clan based on skill it will fail everytime it may last for a while but somewhere down the line it will fall. Origin is a family, if that makes us a house fall of noobs so be it.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Sent

Since um in the same position as meeeehhhh does that mean I get it too or no? Just wondering.
(Origin)
I posted the following in their talk thread

Hello, Electric Clan, My name is MasterFate, Co-leader of Origin. I must sadly inform you that one of your members seems to have a serious problem with our clan. DeakManiac, a former origin member himself has recently been saying some "reckless" things in both our private Origin Skype chat and our Forum threads. Even going as far as threatening our members lives in real life. As silly as this might sound I am not taking this lightly and have taken this as a measure to stop it before I gets out of hand. Now under normal circumstances I would have already have handled this problem within my own clan but I'd seems as though he wants to drag Electric as a whole into the feud as well, something I know as recovering clans we no the do not need. I also want it to be known that this is not me asking you to kick him for that would bring more harm than good I'm asking for someone from Electric to have a talk with him since no one at Origin could seem to get through to him. I hate having to do this but I needed to notify you if his 'childish' behavior. Neither he or we were in the right with what was said in the skype and talk threads but I will not have someone threaten bodily harm to my members. Hopefully I won't have to do this again... Ever. If you need an example of what was said in both chats fell free to visit our talk thread or pm me and I will send you a copy of the skype log for I am too tired to do so right now. Thank you for your time.

~Fate

Hopefully this will get through to someone if not then inb4 electric is a sworn enemy. I'm pretty sure twilight is a reliable person.
Last edited by Fates; Jun 12, 2015 at 06:04 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
how about me? I never really got involved in the skype chat, just witnessed it.

what he said.

didn't receive the pass yet

There's a good few members who I still respect, but there's a good few that made me disrespect Origin because half and half makes a whole. There's many reasons behind on why I did this, only if you seen how your members act.
-----
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
@deak: i really like you bro i really do, but you cant came here doing things like this okay? You call everyone noobs, well being in a clan is about more then just skill. Origin is a family. A clan thats a family will never fall, cause we all nurture It. Cause basing in building a clan based on skill it will fail everytime it may last for a while but somewhere down the line it will fall. Origin is a family, if that makes us a house fall of noobs so be it.

I know bro, it's just it's REALLY FUCKED UP how half of your members turned on me and thought it'd be cool to flame/troll me because I left origin for better reasons. That's why I got pissed, I thought you guys thought you're better off without me and I was useless. I still care for alot of Origin members but it's just I can't tolerate some of the behavior from your members. Once your friend, but turns into a backstabbing enemy once you walk away from the Empire.
Last edited by Noobie; Jun 12, 2015 at 07:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Remember to send a replay with your pose to Savlon, i would like to have the thread done before doing other RC servers. Would be ideal to have leader-co leaders- council into the image.
Would this mean I have to send a replay?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

Originally Posted by oOMEGLES View Post
Would this mean I have to send a replay?

Basically yes, post here a replay that contains your pose and tell Savlon the frame and the angle that he has to screenshot. He is creating another image like the one that we currently have in the recruitment thread.
Well Idk what to do. Sent the diplomat and it gets ignored.... So I give up with that kit.
-----
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post

I know bro, it's just it's REALLY FUCKED UP how half of your members turned on me and thought it'd be cool to flame/troll me because I left origin for better reasons.

I would really like to know what members you are refering to because 9/10 Origin 2.0 had them kicked already so....
-----
Btw I will be doing recruitment after school today since I am off from work today.
Last edited by Fates; Jun 12, 2015 at 03:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...