Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Last time i tried it i opened like 500 cases got 2 knifes, 10 reds, 20+ pink, more than 80 of purple and the rest are fucking blue crap.
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Clay heres some good advice for betting. Once your ahead and have made some skins off of it, stop betting. Unless you have a good low risk system, it's still not worth it. Internet betting is an addiction!

I have 3 friends that study every match of all the pro teams. We're building a betting group where we all put in our opinions and get the best bets possible for high wins.

I probably won't do it for long though, unless I feel like I know the system more than anyone else.

edit:

omg holy shit.

this game was intense.

when it was 14-11 I got 2 collats back to back with the awp in b tunnel.

2 were pushed up and the crossed over eachother and one jumped so I leg'd him but still got it because he was weak and it went though and killed the other.

i ducked down, cocked the gun back, got back up and quickscoped 2 more hugging the left side of the tunnel. best round of CS:GO I've had by far.

here's the scoreboard

Last edited by Clay; Jul 9, 2015 at 12:28 AM.
got dmg after playing awp for the first time this month
my team didnt have awp so i decided to pick it up and went 27-6

happy

new scam going around

Last edited by Melqart; Jul 9, 2015 at 05:02 PM.
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Melq i hope you didnt learn from experience

no i already knew it was a scam
last time i did open the file but it was obvious thet changed the steam client so i removed it before logging in
cage the gargoyle