Toribash
#legitpro.
well 5k posts are always amazing
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
pretty good man,

Kratos Moderated Message:
Woah bro, take calm with the spam

Alright, still congrats on winning, but im still really confused about the whole dragonmonk ordeal? just it confuses me if he was really in the clan or what happened, all i know is one minute hes in i think next hes kicked and asking why
Last edited by tyler0679; Dec 6, 2013 at 01:29 AM.
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
Originally Posted by Mike60LeGacyX View Post
Won my first wretling match today, So happy and tired. How is everyone today?

Wrestling match... I always thought for signing up for a class In my school thought it was pretty odd though Is the headgear and stuff feel okay? Or is it odd and stuff.
I hope you had fun in the match, cause I dont like fighting even though I have been in a lot of fights, people have tried to mug me and stuff, well they ended up with broken bones. When you angry a nice guy with a good physique, prepare to die.
Originally Posted by Pacifistaz View Post
I hope you had fun in the match, cause I dont like fighting even though I have been in a lot of fights, people have tried to mug me and stuff, well they ended up with broken bones. When you angry a nice guy with a good physique, prepare to die.

And who the hell are you?
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
I'm too lazy to see the others threads shit :3

also: Welcome for new members, and congratulations to those who were promoted to the council
So I am the one starting with P from [M] and this is my alt, as I am supposed to be working for my exams and university interviews.