Yes to apprectice system
2 Votes / 20.00%
No
6 Votes / 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Fuck you darian the head is mine.

WIP
Last edited by Toxik; Nov 2, 2011 at 11:28 PM.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Ok.
Lets do another discussion.
this one seems to be asking for trolling.

Heres one for ya.
How was the universe created? (science, religion etc)
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
My opinion on that is simple.

God started the evolution.He created the world and such.But he didn't create Adam and Eva.He created 2 human beings,which aren't humans.That's what we call "monkeys" today.
He made them involve into humans millions of years after the world was created..
Yea,that's what I think.
That topic, Pretty much will give some bad conflict here, so try to not offend other guy.
but lets see, im more to a Religion guy.
So yea, All started from God, Creates universe...and Adam and Eve broughted down to the Earth...Separated.
After they both met, then, starts the new century of Human...
we rub a mexican monkey
Religion is stupid, if you actually spent a minute or two thinking about the logic, you will realize that it is all made up. I am very willing to debate this factor, tell me something that you think makes your religion real, and I will annihilate it with logical reasoning.
and definitely not in defenestration gaming
Okay listen up dipshits who believe in god or religion.
Lemme tell you something. You're listening to some random shit, some guy who was high on opium wrote down in a book like 2000 years ago, because at that time, people were too stupid to figure shit out themselves, so they had to create something to have faith in, because they were not as narcissistic as most people are today. So, you think this god person is real? Prove it to me.
If you don't have a legit reason, and can only tell me to prove he's not real then shut the fuck up, because you have no idea what you're talking to.

(This all coming from a 15 year old with an IQ of over 150, who currently goes to one of the best academic high schools in the world.)