Toribash
you get the official nod from kickass, haven't met or played you, but i trust his judgement..
But why's the rum gone? :v
50,000 views in this thread. Damn were cool.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Very shunned, but only cuz your a girl.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was hoping more shunned than that :o torn limb from limb at the very least! Anyway's I care not I shall apply anyway, in your face reason!

However i refuse to write a motivational letter, its demeaning and im not even that short anymore >.> SO imma write a poem-application.........asyoudo.

I went to this board because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of toribash,
and see if I could not learn what relaxall had to teach,
and not, when I came to play, discover that I was a noobynoob.
I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of kickass' head,
to live so sturdily and Sahee-like as to put to rout all that was not relaxation,
to cut a broad swath and shave close,
to drive life into a corner, and reduce it to its lowest term.

I know you fellers aren't active anymore, but for this fact i have little appreciation. I get along with you people and i want to chill here again :^)

I was gonna photoshop my face onto a melon but i got bored + i dont have ps on this computer........ bai ^^ OH also, i didnt actually apply through any of that shite did i? :o

Yeah i wanna join. If you've made it this far and dont want put me in a car crusher
Last edited by Tristar60; Sep 13, 2011 at 11:58 PM.
"Cheese ~ Milks giant leap toward immortality"
Good.

This means you're actually back!

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Tristar60 View Post
I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of kickass' head,

Tristar i didnt realise you felt that way....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah.
Oh yeah!

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Good.

This means you're actually back!

It does indeedio, and same for you!!11one one one
I was shocked to see you ingame the other day,shame we didnt get to actually fight.... One day...

Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
Tristar i didnt realise you felt that way....

*sniffs* I doooo... *gums on kickass' head*
"Cheese ~ Milks giant leap toward immortality"