Toribash
Nationality:slovenia
Belt:2dan blackbelt
Preferred Mods:mushu judo taekyonn aikido and sometimes wushu
Old Clans: pyro,imposters,kira,legend,cry
Why do you want to join?:i saw leilaks replays and that gave me insporation to become a fighter and swexx sparing replays gave me insporation to spar i would be honererd to join such an amazing clan
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?:mushu judo aikido and taekyonn and sometimes wushu
Other Qualities:to be loyal to my clan mates to be mature not a sore loser not a
rageguiter and to be supportive to the clan

i hope i get in teh clan please give me a chance to follow in every legend footstepsmushu.rpl

epic decap.rpl

clan video edit.rpl

hahah epic.rpl

headless master.rpl
Last edited by bonecrushy; Nov 16, 2013 at 07:04 PM.
Originally Posted by charm1 View Post
Nationality:I am from England and St.vincent
Belt:I currently hold a 3rd dan black belt
Preferred Mods:My preferred mods are mushu.tbm judo.tbm aikido.tbm and sambo.tbm
Old Clans:My old clans were Zero gravity Fusion LUX LOET and Cry
Why do you want to join?:I want to join because Urban is my inspiration to fight the inspiration for me to gain more knowledge and become greater at Toribash i believe Urban is a kind and respectful clan and i want to be apart of a community which will respect me as a family member as i do to other people
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?:I will bring my skills in mushu and judo to Urban and my motivation which makes me wake up to toribash everyday
Other Qualities:My other qualities are that i am loyal,generous,kind,welcoming to all i dont have a bad side really but ignorance does annoy me

Originally Posted by bonecrushy View Post
Nationality:slovenia
Belt:2dan blackbelt
Preferred Mods:mushu judo taekyonn aikido
Old Clans: pyro,imposters,kira,legend,cry
Why do you want to join?:i saw leilaks replays and that gave me insporation to become and urban member and swexx sparing replays gave me insporation to spar
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?:mushu judo aikido and taekyonn
Other Qualities:to be loyal to my clan mates to be mature not a sore loser not a rageguiter and to be supportive to the clan

Chilling. Rip Urban unit
please ace
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
-MaT-'s sexy Urban application.
UrbanUnit application

Belt:
10th dan blackbelt (13,2k qi)

Preferred Mods:
Xspar, spar, Rk-mma, Runkido/3, aikido, taekkyon, ninjutsu and lenshu3ng.

Old Clans:
Enigma, Power and Savants.

Why do you want to join?:
I am a sparer and a replaymaker(in practice), and UrbanUnit seems like a clan that can help me
evolve my skills and become a better sparer and replaymaker. Few other reasons is that Urban is a cool clan and it would be a honor be one of you.

What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?:
I know my ways trough photoshop, I am a 7/10 sparer, i am pretty mature and i am really active.

Other Qualities:
I got a good reputation as a nice, funny and fair player in toribash, I got a good amount of contacts
and friends in toribash
and I and really active in the forums and game itself.
I love hosting betservers and tournies and hosting big events is something i hope to achieve in the future.
I am also very polite, and my grammar is pretty good for being Norwegian. :P

Draw a lemon:
gonna add a lemon when i find my studio pc
under all the mess in my apartment.
A not so good vid of me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6iCd0J1X7c

add me on skype: antarctica-mh

~ -MaT-

And a few weird replays :3

Attached Files
#Mat vs Mat again.rpl (787.9 KB, 16 views)
#MaT VS MaT_Shaolin#.rpl (448.4 KB, 12 views)
ninja shit runkido.rpl (68.3 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by MagikerN; Nov 17, 2013 at 05:44 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Nationality: African-american
Belt:blue
Preferred Mods: ninjutsu,aikido,then mostly i would spar
Old Clans:stars
Why do you want to join?: i would like to join urban unit because it is a good clan and i would like to participate and become as good as you all or even better swexx and leilak when i saw you on mocucha channel i was astonished and wanted to do that stuff and im almost there but ill need to work on some stuff
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?: ninjustu and parkour maps i could try and get better at anything you want me to
Other Qualities:
You will need to include 3-5 replays. (SP preferred, Examples below)
We do not accept replays made on previous accounts. If you've made a new account, then make new replays.
Replay form: YourName - ReplayName.rpl parkour with chazer.rpl only so far ill get back with more replay