yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well we never had any enemies before now, but I guess there really isn't too much point in them anyways.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Yarg!! I got a suggestion... (I don't know if we already have it but, here we go...)
I was thinking on making a event to see who is the best fighter of Piratez ^^ Like the Gold Pirate... That would be cool ^^

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Yarg!! I got a suggestion... (I don't know if we already have it but, here we go...)
I was thinking on making a event to see who is the best fighter of Piratez ^^ Like the Gold Pirate... That would be cool ^^

I suggested 2 ideas that if used in combination would be similar to your idea.

I suggested that we have a Pirate Ultimate Warrior who is the best at fighting in general, meaning they are proficient in all mods, making them the Ultimate Warrior. I also suggested a Piratez Picnic where we all meet up and fight each other.

Good contribution Grayve Well Done
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Guys check tag updates only elites and leader need things in front of tag
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Brave eye? is that like a brown eye? XD
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|