Toribash
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
You have a hell of a vision, mate. It's quite small but yet you've spot it.
Already fixed and also fixed the positioning of the left ear. Everything seems good for now.
I'll be trying to get some more effects on the hair (back part). Seems like a bit unfilled.

I agree. Try not to get the back of the head mirrored tho. Also, I'm an xray machine. ( not sure how that is supposed to help me see tho)
Herp.
You have a hell of a vision, mate. It's quite small but yet you've spot it.
Already fixed and also fixed the positioning of the left ear. Everything seems good for now.
I'll be trying to get some more effects on the hair (back part). Seems like a bit unfilled.

WELL I SAW IT FIRST SO NYAHHH
Also I'm back from drugs.
So I'm back
from drugs
wow that
sucked
You make no sense whatsoever.

Go and do something.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~

dun dun dunnn

My. Body. Is. Ready.

Actually...
It is not.

I've never played LoL and I'm only actually doing it because my friends nagged my ass so much to get and so I'm giving it a try now.
Also, I'm posting because some of you also play it.

I'll be leaving my nickname when I get an account and all that fancy stuff.
Bye now!
always ~
Pretty interesting, I must say.

Still haven't in for real. Like against other players and such. So far, I've only done the tutorial and a battle with bots. It was victory but yet a not so sweet victory for have won against bots.

EITHER WAY, I'm planning to play 4realzies tomorrow. I'm going to teammate with my friends and just go in killing sprees and shit.

Also, my nickname's dathayz... If someone's interested.
k, bedtime. Night, folks.
always ~

Still haven't in for real. Like against other players and such. So far, I've only done the tutorial and a battle with bots. It was victory but yet a not so sweet victory for have won against bots.

EITHER WAY, I'm planning to play 4realzies tomorrow. I'm going to teammate with my friends and just go in killing sprees and shit.

Pssht. Who needs sleep?

Also: someone just called me oldschool D:
Last edited by NoneName; Feb 7, 2013 at 12:37 PM.
Herp.

Are you playing EUW? Or NA? All the cool kids play EUW
You're talking 'bout regions?
If yes, yes. I'm playing EUW since it's my region.

Playing my first PvP with two friends of mine that got me into that. I can't wait to get my ass beaten.
always ~
Like, foreal whenever I play in a pvp match in that game I get really depressed and
mope for a few hours. I don't like that game at all.
stop liking what I don't like.
wow that
sucked