Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
I had to post saying:
Why do you guys have 2 different "off-topic" like topics?

You have now been ignored due to us not giving 2 shits
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
I had to post saying:
Why do you guys have 2 different "off-topic" like topics?

Who the fuck cares.
We have so many useless threads right now, I can't keep up with which ones to shitpost in.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
I have a question here. Have any of you ever bought a game in steam? (just asking)
I never forget.
Originally Posted by birno View Post
I have a question here. Have any of you ever bought a game in steam? (just asking)

I've bought around 52.
So yes.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
I've bought around 52.
So yes.

You fucking bastard...
I never forget.
Hello Nitro, My name is Aaron, also known as Soul, I am 14 years of age (15 on October 26), and I live in Orlando, Florida. Next year I will be attending high school (yay). I am a very timid person in real life, I can never talk to people in real life even if they are my best friends but when it comes to skype, I feel a lot more comfortable talking than if I were to talk irl. Whenever I can, I will play soccer and basketball with some of the other kids in my neighborhood. I just usually spend all my time on the computer playing Toribash.

Now enough of that BS, Here is my Toribash experience.

Like I had said above, I have been playing toribash for almost a year and I really enjoy it. Although I have been playing this game on and off for a year, I plan on extending my stay at toribash. Now before I start off, Yes this is an alt account (My main is Foobi). I am Applying using this account because I like the name Soul rather than Foobi (Just personal preference). Anyways I am a 2nd dan black belt and have a win rate at about 50% (Real bad I know). Some of my favorite mods include: Any aikido mod (except for runkido), Judo, Judofrac, and Somewhat Lenshu. I am very active in game, and not very active on the forums (But I can change that ) I don't make replays or spend any time on single player because I never really learned how to make good replays. I have been in multiple clans in toribash such as: (Ne), (Ct), and (Haunted). I had left New Era because the clan started to deteriorate so I had decided to leave along with the other members in the clan. I had never really left (Ct), I had gotten kicked for inactivity on the forums but I promise not to do that for Nitro. And (Haunted), I left that clan recently because people were inactive and it wasn't fun anymore being the only active person in Haunted. I chose to join Nitro because you guys have some great personalities as well as very active in game and on the forums.

GMT: -4

http://imgur.com/LsA4Vzv

Alts: Foobi (4th dan)

Replays: Sorry I don't have any because I don't have any great moments to capture.
Last edited by Soul; Jun 11, 2015 at 07:58 PM.