Ranking
My uncles sister (which one would think was my aunt) enjoyed putting feathers in my holes
Originally Posted by 3169pwn3r View Post
She's a hot freshmen wit huge bewbz

Oh, to be young.
Oh, I am young.
Oh, to be me.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Seriously Liaxo I want to be you right now.

Edit: I did this. What do you think? Is the first part of the replay too slow?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBRt...ature=youtu.be
Last edited by Zephh; Apr 11, 2015 at 12:25 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
okay am i the only one that thinks that lifting is acceptable in aikido/greykido... people who get lifted because they dont have good footing and momentum control... and even then lifters can be countered. Just been hearing people hate on being lifted so much is it wrong i think they should just chill or train for it? :1
Originally Posted by skeletonman View Post
okay am i the only one that thinks that lifting is acceptable in aikido/greykido... people who get lifted because they dont have good footing and momentum control... and even then lifters can be countered. Just been hearing people hate on being lifted so much is it wrong i think they should just chill or train for it? :1

In my opinion, a lift after the 2nd turn is completely fine.

At some point during my absence from toribash, the community seemed to forget the difference between shoveling and lifting...

The one I hate most is where people take both feet off the ground, and I don't let them put their feet back on the ground and they're like 'OMG LIFTER'. Well maybe you shouldn't have jumped then?

Anyway, who cares
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by 3169pwn3r View Post
I say my adulthood is far more entertaining than my childhood

I feel like the ones who think people grow up with age are the children. I totally agree on that one (though I may not qualify for adulthood in all places yet; how old are you?)

Originally Posted by macho89 View Post
Seriously Liaxo I want to be you right now.

Porque?

Originally Posted by skeletonman View Post
i think they should just train for it :1

-----
Guys, be honest. Could I ever make a Parrot anthem?https://soundcloud.com/liam-alex-shane/jungle-treasure
(See app thread for it to seem a bit less random)

This was first take, I can go deeper and slower, higher and faster, with blues guitar or random beat. However, sillymusic is fun, and Parrot should have its song. Could even make a basic song which every adds lyrics and random instrumemtals to (be it.violin or beating the table with a pen), doesn't matters if it is fucked up, as long as it is ours.
Last edited by liaxo; Apr 12, 2015 at 02:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
People bicker to much in aikido. May the better man win. Most of the time when someone loses it's because they aren't good enough, then they start crying. Sissys.
Curious aren't you.
yeah moop I've noticed the same things as far as people confusing terms and all the new ones... People are telling me I'm doing moves that are named or named after players idk and I've been doing them since the start x) but i can't wrap my head around rek'd... I miss madmen and super jumping in judo... I'm currently researching how to post replays.. i have no life.. but just got hired at hometown buffet so whoa $$$$$$....... still no life though haha
What if... What if the main requirement to join Parrot would be to write and perform a single verse about yourself

Eventually you get a Parrot song about it members, kind of like the opening of Zoom, but longer

:v

And liaxo pls do covers of random rap songs for fun because that would be excellent to listen to
FIRED UP