no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
True.

Nowadays there is a lot of qi buyer noobs hanging around some black belt or higher server, although i dont really care about belts i hate to see some of them flaming or being elitist because they just beat 5th dan black or whatever, at least what they can do is respect those who already play toribash long time ago where qi buying is not yet implemented back then. Now you guys already noticed get some tc and items is easier, there is 500tc tourney everyday, 2k textures (once it was more than 10k each), market and also irc. That's why i went rage when i see noobies disrespect old member who gain wealth and fame right from zero, makes me want to punch them in the face. D:

^^
People dont even have to play to get way up high. YOU CAN JUST JOIN, BUY 30k QI, BECOME A HIGH BELT WHEN YOU SUCK!!
ew
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Could you post a picture please dude?

Sorry i dont have my laptop now. I have my moms untill i get mine upgraded/fixed.
ew
Originally Posted by camareon View Post
/invade (=P)

Hey guys, new and old, for those who remember me i apoligize for going inactive for so long (wow, 2-3 months) i realise i was quickly and swifty kicked.

I has reasons!!

I had discovered the wonderful world of call of duty in all of its greatness...

However, over the last couple of days/weeks i have been getting bored of cod, yes you heard right, BORED OF COD!!!! I have been thinking of returning to toribash and finally getting to 5th dan, if i were to join, i would obviously come to this clan, if you accepted me (obviously)

What happened to llama, uric, murm, who's the new leader

Love cama

<3 cam
ew
Due to not being at home i cant play BFH
sry, will be online tomorrow
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
*NOTE*
Dosnt anyone want them
if you take one of these atleast leave a comment here so i could be happy

EDIT: hurry, they wont be here for long
Last edited by torismaser; Apr 24, 2010 at 10:13 PM.
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Has anyone looked at the presents I made for the ones that fell out of th poll?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Originally Posted by Bloobing View Post
But i do understand the rules well!

to bad. then you should learn them. or gtfo
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.