Toribash
Originally Posted by Aikanaro View Post
Hamburg... what a nice city :P hope you've seen more than just the KIZ xD

Minecraft?
I somehow think the same about this game like I do about WoW; You need fuckin much time to build up those crazy stuff.

but I've seen really crazy stuff
like the earth ... or a spaceship that is fucking huge. Friend of mine have build up a whole city with a fucking dame huge cathedral/church. That amazed me but don't forget how much time people spent on those stuff

Depends. I created this huge cave with a lava waterfall and a lava ceiling and a
window with lava this morning. ~3 hours (with digging/nuking out the cave)

It is so much fun!

You should click this

''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
AHD? you must give us the cool ASCII code
all addicts should have this cool stuff, seriously
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
What code? Do you mean that stuff in my user title and signature?

Go here

lol

''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by AHD View Post
Depends. I created this huge cave with a lava waterfall and a lava ceiling and a
window with lava this morning. ~3 hours (with digging/nuking out the cave)

It is so much fun!

You should click this

O.O I could never be bothered doing all that. I can hardly be bothered making a house for that matter.
Sup.
Another shitty story be Powas & Jtank Company.

Not dead enough

retired
That's a fucking epic beginning for a zombie apocalypse themed movie/book.

I like it so far!
wow... what a story (: your english is pretty good. will you write down the story into a book or something?

AHD: thats so crazy! what a pitty that facebook doesnt show the zalkgo text.. I thought about fuck up my name jff
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
:> I knew you'd like it. I wonder who found that stuff out.
Oh and screw facebook!