Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Grim was accepted. He read the stickies and is going to post in our chat, he will also talk in IRC and call people to play sometimes. :v
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Completely forgot to do this last night. Anyway...

Um, I like Aikido. Also my name is Jordan, GMT is -8, and im 15.

I think I'm pretty good at it, I'm currently in the top 16 of the TBAP tourney (2nd round) and I made it to the top 16 of the world Aikido championships 2013. Aikido is the most exciting mod in the game to me, all the saves and the lack of point holding make me enjoy Aikido more than ABD. I like Greykido as well, and I'll post replays in like 3 hours when i get home. In conclusion....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Aikido>ABD
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Completely forgot to do this last night. Anyway...

Um, I like Aikido. Also my name is Jordan, GMT is -8, and im 15.

I think I'm pretty good at it, I'm currently in the top 16 of the TBAP tourney (2nd round) and I made it to the top 16 of the world Aikido championships 2013. Aikido is the most exciting mod in the game to me, all the saves and the lack of point holding make me enjoy Aikido more than ABD. I like Greykido as well, and I'll post replays in like 3 hours when i get home. In conclusion....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Aikido>ABD

I can't agree more, however, I do not like your app. Glad to see you here grim, but this app... Replays will affect my decision, so for now, I'm neutral.
Sup Aikido Team,

I would like to join the organization of Aikido Players. It's because this is my main mod in this game. I play aikido.tbm, aikidobigdojo.tbm and other variation of Aikido. I'm a 5th. I applied in like a looong time ago and got rejected because I always forget to go online and do the test, I was busy so--

Okay move to the real life talk, I'm Raiken most of people called me Rai. I'm 16 and live in Indonesia, which mean my GMT is +7. I do Aikido in real life for like 2 months, just for a basic training and such (I don't even have a belt). It's fun, even If sometimes you have to be the one who fall to the ground and such. That's it.

Thank you for the time.
Attached Files
bushido~2.rpl (43.7 KB, 1 views)
closecall-qa2.rpl (65.2 KB, 1 views)
closecall.rpl (58.2 KB, 1 views)
closecall2-qa3.rpl (57.3 KB, 1 views)
closecall2-qa4.rpl (43.6 KB, 1 views)
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Hi, my name is Angus IGN: Gunkman04.

I live in South Africa, which is currently experiencing Power Cuts... so don't blame me if I do not reply immediately.

I joined Toribash a while ago, from recommendation of a friend..... pretty soon I was loving it, I played Aikido so much and I began to become better. Soon i self-taught myself the suplex, but i canme up against more advanced techniques and i began to lose a bit more.

I am active more on the Forums than in-game, mostly because of school......

A little bit about me.... I am 14, My Parents were born in Scotland, but I was born in South Africa, so I have a weird combination of a Scottish, a South African and a New Zealand accent.

My weakness, probably ground control is the worst for me, i really struggle to stay on the ground, so the better players find it easy to lift me. As well as when I am being lifted, I don't know how to counter that.
To improve them it would probably be experience or a mentor.

For me, it would be a combination of being coached and learning myself. Somethings just cannot be taught, and something learnt by yourself is always better remembered. However help from this org would be much appreciated.

GMT: +2

Thanks

EDIT: uploaded more replays
Attached Files
nice saave.rpl (84.7 KB, 1 views)
save.rpl (62.7 KB, 1 views)
aikido match.rpl (35.9 KB, 1 views)
nice throw.rpl (49.5 KB, 1 views)

It's been two weeks, why hasn't my post been reviewed. I know iver has GM stuffs, but jeeeeeez ;-;
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Your apps need votes, and it's not only me that it's busy/inactive. anyway...

@d3athd3mon: I vote Yes.

@Raiken and gunkman04: I'll let the other members decide, you guys have a nice app but the replays need more work.

@Grim: Nope.

watermagic is still being evaluated.
aight I'll vote:

d3athd3mon - I vote No. Make a dm on aikido doesn't mean you are skillful.

Raiken: Yes for me.

Gunkman04: Nice app but I'm not sure on the replays.