Toribash
Originally Posted by illv View Post
I'm game for it, Zoro - but I don't think my browser supports Chinese and Japanese characters, almost every other foreign scripts and characters loads properly though. Why do you have a background in Chinese? I'm just curious.

Oh, and hi! I've never talked to you before.

True, hi, hi, I'm Zoro etc.

I lived in China last year, doing a study abroad program. I'm going back this upcoming year for college. \o/
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post

I lived in China last year, doing a study abroad program. I'm going back this upcoming year for college. \o/

Wow you're still around. Still go to St. Johns?
inq.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Wow you're still around. Still go to St. Johns?

Just graduated, yo.
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Just graduated, yo.

YAY Zoro!

so much knowledge in this clan yet where only as great as our weakest link... sorry guys.
Ocean, it's alright.
I'm the least educated here!
Compared to all these brainiacs, I am Forrest Gump xD
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Yiazmat View Post
Portuguese: Arrisque tudo por conhecimento.

Thanks a ton!
-----

Dude, that's so cool. Do you like the food there? I hear that some Chinese food are really weird but I bet most of it are just rumors.
Last edited by illv; May 28, 2014 at 08:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
Originally Posted by illv View Post
Dude, that's so cool. Do you like the food there? I hear that some Chinese food are really weird but I bet most of it are just rumors.

Yeah, the food IS different (in subtle ways, like the sauces or ways of cooking each dish), but after a while you get used to it. So yeah, after staying for 9 months, I ended up loving the food there.

Anyway, wish me luck guys, about to have surgery to remove my wisdom teeth. Just took the local anesthetic, and I have surgery in about two hours. My mouth is going numb as I type this. Dunno if I'll be on in the next few days, apparently I'll be really loopy. To those of you who've had this done--is what you read online accurate?
Getting wisdom teeth removed = biggest high known to mankind.

Youll be talking random shit afterwards and having crazy mood swings. Happens to nearly everyone afterwards.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I can't wait B) is recreational laughing gas a thing?
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
Yeah, the food IS different (in subtle ways, like the sauces or ways of cooking each dish), but after a while you get used to it. So yeah, after staying for 9 months, I ended up loving the food there.

Anyway, wish me luck guys, about to have surgery to remove my wisdom teeth. Just took the local anesthetic, and I have surgery in about two hours. My mouth is going numb as I type this. Dunno if I'll be on in the next few days, apparently I'll be really loopy. To those of you who've had this done--is what you read online accurate?

I had two wisdom teeth surgically removed. I believe the anesthetic was delivered via IV. Doctor asked me a question while it was being inserted, I didn't even have time to answer before I was out.

The procedure isn't bad. The aftermath, well, just be ready for it.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today