Toribash
cole isnt in C3

he left

his opinions don't matter here
-----
kindly repost your application
Last edited by Clow; Jul 11, 2011 at 07:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
thank you clow. ur awsome, btdubs. (NOT KISSING BUTT)
but anyway, here is my app (again)

Hola C3 guys,
As you can see, this is my application for acceptance to the official clan, C3. My name in-game is tehunknown, but my real name is Philip, and my friends call me Phlip (pronounced "flip"). I'm from Houston, Texas, so that makes my timezone -6 gmt (central time zone), and I am currently 13 years old. For those of you who don't know, Houston is super urban, and the only cowboys in Houston are the ones in the rodeo.

I've been playing toribash since January, so compared to some players, I'm still new to the game. I recently took about a 1 month break from toribash, so my skills may be a little rusty. Before the break, i was co-leader of the clan, Uncharted, with Shamshank, who applied for C3 recently. He can confirm this.

I am skilled in judo and aikido, and I recently learned how to run (YAY!!). At one time, about 3 weeks after the elo ranking system began, I was ranked about 50th in the world, which i consider very good. because of my 1 month-long break, however, I'm now at about 1000.

I am currently a brown belt, and my qi is around 670-ish. However, i have another account the is about 900 qi, so, if you combine those two accounts, my qi stands at around 1500-1600.

In real life I enjoy things like basketball, swimming, and, oddly, mowing my yard (It's a good source of income). I usually play toribash for about 2 hours a day (on a boring day) but this amount will probably go down when school starts in late August. I'm usually active on the forums, but if i go on a trip or something, I'll tell you guys that I'm gonna be gone for X amount of days (algebra variable right there).

To wrap up, I pretty much want you guys to consider me, and if you want me to post any replays, just pm me, 'cause i have a plethora of them. (Fancy words ftw!) Also i just want you guys to know that my spelling will commonly be much worse than this (I use cuz, i, u, etc.) so thanks for considering me!
Last edited by tehunknown; Jul 11, 2011 at 07:31 AM.

Besties with Sham. That is all
Originally Posted by tehunknown View Post
I've been playing toribash since January, so compared to some players, I'm still new to the game.

tehunknown

ehem....
also....I'm in the middle for this one. to much about in-game skills. not much of why we would benefit from you.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Some people play as uke and tori in sp for a while
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
He played on an alt account from Jan to April and then switched over to this acct. I know that I'm probably not allowed to vote, but I would say yes. I know him IRL, and he would definitely fit in here.
Originally Posted by Pwender View Post
tehunknown

ehem....
also....I'm in the middle for this one. to much about in-game skills. not much of why we would benefit from you.

My join date is weird too, I didn't join the forums until a while after I played ingame. :I

Neutral on unknown
My Application

Ign: tuarzen007

Previous Clan Experience: My experience in Toribash clans is very limited. I was previously in the non official clan Uncharted but when they were rejected for being official I decided to join a real clan. Although my Toribash clan experience is limited I have lots of experience playing other games with guilds and clans. I guess you could consider me a clan noob but I am a friendly person who can adapt well and has a very unique and fun personality.

Personal Information: I am a 24 year old male who enjoys all types of video games. . I joined toribash about 1 year ago but only started playing about 3 or 4 months ago. I just recently finished my freshman year of high school. My school grades are not the best but I work hard to improve just as I do in toribash. I live about 45 minutes out of New York city and I spend most of my free time playing Toribash. I play with some of my friends from school and I enjoy playing with others. I know that your main post said not to say that we have sine skills in entrepeneuring but I thought that it would be nice to say that if needed I could help make a clan video or some simple advertisments. If you want proof I can easily provide some.

Toribash Experience: As I said earlier I have been playing for about one year. My favorite mods are Aikido and Judo. Recently I have been playing some single player. I am currently a brown belt but I think that I am a good player for my time playing.

Thank your for taking the time to read my application for C3.