Toribash
here is a come back
-----
hope u let me in and will post more
Attached Files
cb.rpl (54.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by babybrownboy; Jul 29, 2011 at 02:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by XaruS View Post
good as a comeback, but still used hold all..see this s the problem.and the oponer ofc:|

He doesnt mean any harm, he just sucks at inglis.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

watup neggus

oh dear god wall of text
tldr: let me in
-----------------------
Uhh, Dear RelaxAll

My name is Corbin, Slycooper, SlycooperCorbin, whatever. I just left [Addicted](been with them for about a year or more, I can't recall), mostly because the clan wasn't toribash active. I've been in a few clans. Good ones like Fr3styL that I've been friends with for a long time now, and ones that ended quickly after I joined, such as when I became leader of the ToriKnights after the older members left, uTi(x), and Steel. Those were all a loooooong time ago. I've had an interest in [RelaxAll] for a long time, because you guys are renowned for your wushu skills. But also because I've known Kickass for a long time. If you want to know a little bit about me, I'd say I'm a nice guy to hang with. I was the leader of the Runner's League, but I ended that a few weeks ago, (again). I'm pretty good in wushu, my skills could use some fine tuning though. I'm mostly into to running, parkour, sparring, mods that require -30.00 gravity. I made a tutorial about parkouring but it was erased in the rollback. I do like the defaults mods Aikido, taekkyon, and wushu. I did do a little bit of art a long time ago, but it wasn't that good. I made free signatures to whoever wanted them, or I made them pay 1,000 TC. Here's the thread, lol. I'm pretty decent at singleplayer replays, I've entered events and won them, but no large events like tournaments. Those are boring.

I don't have that many replays on this computer, but feel free to ask and I'll get some asap. I know a few youtube videos that have my replays in them, but they're all old and crappy. Also, I quit [Addicted] today, with my choice influenced by Kickass. I honestly don't think that is too early to apply to another clan, especially one that my friend wanted me too.

Err, here's my last thread on parkour: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=289270

I think it would be best to just come and play with me since I don't have that many wushu replays. But I'll try to update this post with any that are decent.
Attached Files
Sly-spar.rpl (317.8 KB, 8 views)
Sly-Areyoudizzy.rpl (389.0 KB, 6 views)
Sly-AikidoDecap.rpl (57.6 KB, 5 views)
Sly-Aikido2.rpl (46.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Slycooper; Aug 17, 2011 at 10:06 PM.
I dont know if any of you are farmiliar with slycooper, but hes a good player with a good attitude i think he'd fit well in the clan. If anyone has any immediate rejections/problems with slycooper speak up.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
I dont know if any of you are farmiliar with slycooper, but hes a good player with a good attitude i think he'd fit well in the clan. If anyone has any immediate rejections/problems with slycooper speak up.

I approve this message.

I know slycooper, good guy and likes to keep active! I am all aboard.
Some of you guys were in the server and were watching me fail horribly. I know this is primarily a wushu clan and I'm trying to get better, but I do prefer aikido. Update the application post with 2 aikido replays, one I just played and another I found in my replay folder.