Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Where am i in your post? Do i mean nothing to you? I Thought we had something special! I Guess it was just a dream

You weren't a major part of my life yet when I posted my farewell (as a direct member, at least) to Oblivion.

I'm too lazy to edit it, so I'll just type your part here.

Here it is:
Acryul will say nothing. He'll merely retreat to his bathroom, whereupon he'll start masturbating to my avatar while silently crying into an empty pail.

Is that accurate enough for you?
fl0w
Originally Posted by Litc View Post
I dont know why but its too difficult when you sign up at Skype. Slow connection and bad gateway may be the first problem, the rest is a basic of knowledge about Skype

Can't be helped. I suppose you are retracting your application too, based on our inactivity?
Originally Posted by de4th View Post
Can't be helped. I suppose you are retracting your application too, based on our inactivity?

no, i'll stay here until i get a notifications
Hopefully, you'll get some more responses soon. I'm leaning towards accepting you, at this point.
Originally Posted by Litc View Post
Hello [Oblivion]
First, i'll describe myself
My name is Steve Augustine, and age is 18.
I dont need to describe more of my personalities, just being ridiculous people in real-life.
Ok, for my Toribash history, its started by my friend. He'd invite me to join community. He is Lucent (you know?). We are sharing fun since he introducing this game to me. But one day, an accident coming. He'd moved to other country with his family and request a permabanned. We are lost contact. And i've been in-activy from this game about 1 year because of permabanned (the reason is phising they said)
Ok, i think it's enough for this long story.
A reason why i wanted to join this clan is (maybe) i'm gonna be active persons again since last year, so i need a good clans to it, and i just wanna be friendship with people in this clan.
I am not very well active in-game, but more active at forums. Just spend 10 hours daily on forums
For my clan history, as far as i remembering it, i've been joined :
1. The Pie Clan
2. Guardians
3. Zero
4. e
5. Pure

And for replay, i've been tried to joining ORMO, but always been rejected for several times
Replays :

litc_striker.rpl
http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...8&d=1335508745

litc_fast_motion.rpl
http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...7&d=1335508745

litc_balanced.rpl
http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...6&d=1335508745

For additional questions, i'll take this one :
"You're in a dark room with a tied
up leader of Oblivion. What do you
do?"

Making Love :3

NB : I dont have skype

You seem like a cool guy, just get skype and its a yes from me.

Originally Posted by de4th View Post
Hopefully, you'll get some more responses soon. I'm leaning towards accepting you, at this point.

oh okay, since some people are quitting this clan
-----
Originally Posted by Acryul View Post
You seem like a cool guy, just get skype and its a yes from me.

maybe i could create a account ASAP
Last edited by Kyle; Jun 24, 2013 at 03:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump