Toribash
Congratulations! Welcome to ORMO. I hope you stay active, and most of all, stay pro. ;)
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
I'm here to join i guess...
Here are my replays...
1. Decap/realism?
2. Parkour
3. Combo attack/madman
I hope you consider
Attached Files
Jisse - Like The Shadow.rpl (182.1 KB, 11 views)
Jisse - Parkour like a boss 2.rpl (668.9 KB, 12 views)
Jisse - Good night..rpl (220.5 KB, 12 views)
Originally Posted by keoni109 View Post
Bro, Pirate. They said no already, why not wait and improve. You should only apply for ORMO when you are at your peak. Also, you need to regain their trust, because obviously they don't trust you.

Hm never knew you was in this?

Cool story bro.

Anyways I already finished the madman replay.

And the decap one.
We don't really care if they are done, this thread is for applications.

And Keoni is right once you're ready apply, apply.

If you're not ready don't come here spamming the board please and thank you.
keoni: Make something that's going to take my breath away and you're in. A skeet replay is preferred.

Jisse: Upload the mod for the parkour replay.
Jisse is good at art but I'm not sure about the replays.

Try to use your force and momentum fluently. Do that, and I might lean towards a yes.
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
iPirateGuy - Decap.rpl - Very holdy. Hardly any joints were moved at a time. You need to wait longer than 4 days. My applications were about a year apart, you need more time to make major improvements.
iPirateGuy - Madman .rpl - The flow was slightly better in this one but there was no evidence of any raw power in the hits, something i really look for in madmans. The start was really holdy and again it looked like very few joints were moved each turn.
iPirateGuy - Splitcap.rpl - It was fast i guess but for that kind of speed you need more power again imo. It's ok but nothing special.

It's a no from me.
ADVICE: If i were you i'd go away for at least a month or so before re-applying.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.