Toribash
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
Hate to go on a curve ball here, do you understand (at least from a British point of view) that the word faggot is no longer widely associated with homosexuality and instead a general derogatory term used to describe any person, to take offence from this is personally absurd and seems more like an excuse to make the 'victim' sound discriminated.

Sorry I had to pick up on thag, it just irritates me how people can get offended by such terms.

I'm sorry, Sense, but you are wrong.
Faggot is used to refer to a gay man in an offensive manner and is a word that shouldn't be used lightly.

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
Originally Posted by Viddah View Post
I'm sorry, Sense, but you are wrong.
Faggot is used to refer to a gay man in an offensive manner and is a word that shouldn't be used lightly.

Feel free to join the IRc were I am proving my case, rather than take this here
-----
Originally Posted by Kyure View Post
Faggot, often shortened to fag, is a pejorative term used chiefly in North America primarily to refer to a gay man.[3][4][5] Alongside its use to refer to gay men in particular, it may also be used as a pejorative term for a "repellent male" or a homosexual person of either gender.[5][6][7] Its use has spread from the United States to varying extents elsewhere in the English-speaking world through mass culture, including film, music, and the Internet.

Yeah just like nigger. Its okay to say nigger now, since it's no longer used to be rude to black people.

You too
Last edited by Bless; Oct 20, 2015 at 11:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post

This dad is just a genious,you all must see this.

Fixed it for you Hisoka.
Anyways, it was hilarious.

Haha funny. I remember when I used to some pranks. Me and some old high school friends had met up to cerane wrap an old lady's car!
You bloody menace. What if it was life and death, and the lady had to get in her car (idk maybe cus zombie apocalypse) and drive away. You'd be culpable for her death.
The argument really doesn't need to be in this thread, so please... Keep it out of the thread.

Originally Posted by Nerobe View Post
Hello everyone i just wanted to say that i am leaving vibe.
My reason for that is concon creating a new anime clan.
Anime is a big intrest of mine so playing and chatting other players sharing my intrests is somthing i really want. This is a really good clan with nice players in it, i`ll miss you all.

Well it's sad to see you go, I've always known your passion for anime. I can honestly say you'll fit right in with ConCon's new clan.

Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
so...
how about that event

I got a dm

which event?

Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Also update on my life, I got new plugs for my ears! Any of you guys have body modifications?

I've never been a fan of body modification myself, but I still think some tattoo's and piercings look cool. Who knows, that might change one day.

Originally Posted by Sense View Post
And no Pidge, as I intend on applying as an officer to the British Army, piercings are prohibited and so would hinder my chances of success, and so I turn away from the idea, not that I have a problem with it

Gotta admit, that sounds pretty cool! I did once want to join the Australian Defense Force but it must've been a phase for me. My uncle served in East Timor and did Army Reserves for quite a while and I always admire his bravery to do so. He doesn't really do any army stuff anymore though.

Fixed it for you Hisoka.
Anyways, it was hilarious.

You scallywag! Geez I don't think I've seen a person use that as an insult before. I've seen other funny pranks go bad or turn around a few times. Always good to see them have a good laugh.

A topic that was raised in the IRC is favourite children show/cartoon show (NO, NOT ANIME) So tell me, what was a few of your favourites? I honestly can't think of anything better than Courage the Cowardly Dog. What I liked about it is that although he cowers out, he find the courage to save Muriel from the outrageous monsters and other supernatural themed creatures.
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post

which event?

You scallywag! Geez I don't think I've seen a person use that as an insult before. I've seen other funny pranks go bad or turn around a few times. Always good to see them have a good laugh.

A topic that was raised in the IRC is favourite children show/cartoon show (NO, NOT ANIME) So tell me, what was a few of your favourites? I honestly can't think of anything better than Courage the Cowardly Dog. What I liked about it is that although he cowers out, he find the courage to save Muriel from the outrageous monsters and other supernatural themed creatures.

It's the Art in your blood event.

Ikr ? I didn't know that was used as an insult. Nowadays there's a lot of prank channels on youtube, I get recommendations for them non stop ._.

I think I said it some pages before, but Courage the Cowardly dog is my favourite tv show ever.
Wolololololo
I had a lot of favorite cartoons. Courage the Cowardly Dog was cool, there were certain episodes I loved, like the one where the pig is trying to turn Eustace into a burger, or the episode where Courage is in the city with that roach guy. The cat guy was a cool character too, even if I didn't think he was scary.

I liked a lot on the Nicktoons side, too. Rocko's Modern Life was one of my favorites, along with Invader Zim (awesome, awesome cartoon), The Angry Beavers, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Ren and Stimpy, etc. I liked a lot of Cartoon Network stuff too, Ed, Edd, n Eddy was good
Originally Posted by Gbleek View Post
I had a lot of favorite cartoons. Courage the Cowardly Dog was cool, there were certain episodes I loved, like the one where the pig is trying to turn Eustace into a burger, or the episode where Courage is in the city with that roach guy. The cat guy was a cool character too, even if I didn't think he was scary.

I liked a lot on the Nicktoons side, too. Rocko's Modern Life was one of my favorites, along with Invader Zim (awesome, awesome cartoon), The Angry Beavers, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Ren and Stimpy, etc. I liked a lot of Cartoon Network stuff too, Ed, Edd, n Eddy was good

I was never a Nickelodeon kid, for some reason I didn't like those cartoons that much
-----
Done the second part of the replay for the Event ''Art in your blood'' I know I did a bit more than 100 frames, but it's just so whoever that has to continue has an idea of how.

Attached Files
#AIYB-VibeSpookehthing.rpl (146.1 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by SrCheetah; Oct 21, 2015 at 09:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wolololololo