Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Ghuh, i'm in a bad mood today, i did NOT sleep well last night. >_>
Apparently, i forgot to turn off the light before i fell asleep, and i didn't wake up before next morning. Goddamn LED ruinin' mah sleep.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Awh, I think little shook is afraid of the dark.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
So what if i were? >_>
But the fact is that i was like, "Hnngr i'm gonna relax a little before going to sleep" and five minutes later "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" and such. Now go do your daily ritual involving holes and pickles.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
My daily ritual is running through the streets wearing a black thong and scream "THEN WHO WAS PHONE?!" over and over again.

Nothing with holes and pickles.
My ass and bananas are however part of my ritual.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
My daily ritual is running through the streets wearing a black thong and scream "THEN WHO WAS PHONE?!" over and over again.

Nothing with holes and pickles.
My ass and bananas are however part of my ritual.

Disturbing to say the least.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
So I am officially scared for life...
My mom's drunk right now like for the 2nd time in her life and she comes up here all adsklcjaoihedlkaeofdsaf hahahahahahahah your an idiot ahahahahahahhehehsahadhflaksefaweh. and then later my dad comes up and says "You wont want to come down so go to the bathroom and what not or you will see something you dont want to see" I wonder what that something is? durh. So i'm now sitting upstairs on my bed in the fettle position.
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
So I am officially scared for life...
My mom's drunk right now like for the 2nd time in her life and she comes up here all adsklcjaoihedlkaeofdsaf hahahahahahahah your an idiot ahahahahahahhehehsahadhflaksefaweh. and then later my dad comes up and says "You wont want to come down so go to the bathroom and what not or you will see something you dont want to see" I wonder what that something is? durh. So i'm now sitting upstairs on my bed in the fettle position.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ