Excessive size ftw
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

In-Game Name: ItsnhubaaX
Reference(s)
How long have you been playing Toribash: 6 months
Why you want to join Torigods: Torigods are a challenge to me so i wan to join there journey.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: well….I have beaten lots of well experience players like Porcupine Jim ,JePoy ,Hampa ,Ishi ,and DJbes.
Originally Posted by ItsnhubaaX View Post
In-Game Name: ItsnhubaaX
Reference(s)
How long have you been playing Toribash: 6 months
Why you want to join Torigods: Torigods are a challenge to me so i wan to join there journey.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: well….I have beaten lots of well experience players like Porcupine Jim ,JePoy ,Hampa ,Ishi ,and DJbes.

You are doing it wrong.
In-Game Name: Doni
Reference's:none
How long have you been playing Toribash:9 months
Why you want to join Torigods: You guys are highly skilled, and that feeling everyone gets when a Torigod enters a server, i want to be that Torigod
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Im quite good in all mods and im an all round friendly person, even though im a high belt i always love to learn things.
In-Game Name:Fishy1201
Reference(s):
How long have you been playing Toribash:I cannot remember fully but around 6 month, 4 month of that was offline
Why you want to join Torigods:Because i know that torigods is a respectful and nice clan who respects other players, i have wanted to be in torigods when i was a whitebelt, looking at the replays you guys had
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:I think everyone should have the same rights as me to join but im a nice player and active.
Application Form
In-Game Name: CrazEv
Reference(s)**** :
How long have you been playing Toribash: 1 year 2 months
Why you want to join Torigods: Its Cool clan and very respectful clan
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Im Pretty good and im active player. - CrazEv
Originally Posted by chrisbun View Post
ok i was invited by Leetsauce im a vip in this clan so make me join!

Leetsauce is not a Torigod.
You are not a VIP in this clan because you aren't in this clan.
We don't want to make you join.

Kthx.
In-Game Name: Vigilante, duh.

References : Yosaku, HebrewHamr, Ethereal, Threevil, Mosier, Andrecova(Possibly) [Did you mean people inside the clan?]

How long have you been playing Toribash: I started playing at about 2.0, although I registered later. I joined the forums in early '07

Why you want to join Torigods: I'm trying to figure out all possible options. I'm clanless, and not sure what to do with myself.

Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Well, I'm not like most of the other people who appear to be posting. They seem to be mostly noobs. Also, I'm awesome and stuff, and think I deserve it.

Like I say, I'm really trying to figure out my options... Not sure who to join, although, if possible, you guys are certainly one of my preferences.
Last edited by Vigilante; Sep 22, 2008 at 05:54 PM.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
In-Game Name:Goldenfist
Reference(s)no one
How long have you been playing Toribash:some monts maybe a year
Why you want to join Torigods:i want 2 join cose myself am a tb god
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:becouse i respect rules respect my leaders and im a god palying tb
Last edited by goldenfist; Sep 27, 2008 at 12:17 PM.
Goldenfist: hey surf wanna do an omg fight
(sigma)surf: Omg tottaly