Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hello Nitro! I want to join this clan. I am 13 years old boy. My name is Alex. I'm from Russia. I started playing in 2013. Currently i am a blue belt.
That's all. I hope you will invite me.
Originally Posted by AlexAIWTF View Post
Hello Nitro! I want to join this clan. I am 13 years old boy. My name is Alex. I'm from Russia. I started playing in 2013. Currently i am a blue belt.
That's all. I hope you will invite me.

We need more information on why you would like to join. Its not so simple but look at the example on the first page http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=478258

The answer to your app is NO
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
k it says the war is complete i do not see a problem there but we do not like it when people quit out of clan wars so i will talk to him
-----
dealt with i will get someone to close this thread
Last edited by Rexxy527; Oct 11, 2014 at 05:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Correct me if I am not able to judge applicants. But my answer is also a No.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Thanks Rex.

Was this a solo war? Who gave GDarkness permission to create wars?

Sorry for this inconvenience.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Anyone can judge applications, but typically the final answer lies with either leaders, or higher members of the clan. Usually, it's pretty unanimous.

Tyhazel, you're a good sparrer, but you had almost no effort in this application. One sentence, little grammar, and it made you look bad. Maybe tell us more about yourself? Send some replays? My answer is no.

ChaCha6464, this app was better than some, but worse than others. Any alts? Who do you know in the clan? I appreciate that you left your TB card. I'm indifferent.

Alex, same thing as Tyhazel, except I've never actually seen you play.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays