Toribash
Originally Posted by TheLunatic View Post
That's perfectly understandable guys. I can see how lm would look confusing.

Also; I appreciate your effort to keep this clan thread shit-post free. The world needs more leaders like you Wiz, people who look for some decorum.

Thank you a lot. I just try to keep this thread as clean as possible while still maintaining activity, which still needs some work ofc.

(im)

Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Thank you a lot. I just try to keep this thread as clean as possible while still maintaining activity, which still needs some work ofc.

Have you tried some kind of activity test? To make sure you know what people's motivation and priorities are, implement some kind of rule in which if a member of the clan does not post in a certain time period (for example, if they don't post within 3 weeks or regularly play in-game but are inactive on the thread) then they will be warned. Each member will have 3 strikes there for if they break the activity rule 3 times they will be kicked? It's a good way to kind of kick people in the butt and get them going. Also this can rule out people simply joining the clan to say "I have a clan I have a tag" in which case they may just hop to another clan anyways. If they can't contribute to the good of the clan they can leave. I apologize to anyone who may find that to come off as cynical it's just a suggestion.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
I have windows 10 now
its fucking awesome
-----
I am now back to my usual level of activity
So I will be on constantly love you all and I will be taking more part in leadership things
Last edited by OmegaALT; Aug 6, 2015 at 07:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(:_:)
I make Avatars PM me
I think i wont upgrade to windows 10 yet lol, It doesnt support pirated game... And i still have some pirated games that i play :P
Forever Member
Join I'm Clan!
Hello guys, I am currently looking for a clan to join but the last two I applied for denied me because of my reputation on my old account; Kradel. I would like to try and get into this clan but I just need to know if my bad reputation on Kradel will play a large factor.
Contact Kradel if you need me.
Originally Posted by jyrii View Post
Hello guys, I am currently looking for a clan to join but the last two I applied for denied me because of my reputation on my old account; Kradel. I would like to try and get into this clan but I just need to know if my bad reputation on Kradel will play a large factor.

Not really, just apply

(im)