Toribash
Quick, question. This SuBZ3 Account is an alt of SuBZ3rO3 which is getting unbanned in 10 days. I want to know if I could apply and then IF I manage to get in then I wait until my ban is lifted?

Check Out My Totaly Cool Replay Thread

Originally Posted by SuBZ3 View Post
Quick, question. This SuBZ3 Account is an alt of SuBZ3rO3 which is getting unbanned in 10 days. I want to know if I could apply and then IF I manage to get in then I wait until my ban is lifted?

I am asking you sincerely right now.
Are you out of your mind?

You get banned for Tc fraud, and you don't even have the decency to wait the ban out and accept that you did a bad thing.
No, you have to try to apply to our clan with an alt.

Are you completely disregarding the fact that what you did is amongst the most heinous crimes that you can commit in Toribash?
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Aug 5, 2015 at 04:36 PM.
h
If you want to mention the TC fraud thing, please note that I was told to do so by someone? After that is done, I can wait, as a matter of fact I'm a very patient person. I did do something horrible and I know that I shouldn't have done it. I'm not however disregarding the fact I did a big crime, but once again It Wasn't Me Who Wanted To . If you have more questions about this TC fraud thing feel free to PM me or either post here

SuBZ3, we have denied your proposal.
Which means your application will be denied as well.
Good luck with future posts.

We wish you the best,
TimmyboyG and the MRT

i am a bird now - Lil B

If you want to mention the TC fraud thing, please note that I was told to do so by someone? After that is done, I can wait, as a matter of fact I'm a very patient person. I did do something horrible and I know that I shouldn't have done it. I'm not however disregarding the fact I did a big crime, but once again It Wasn't Me Who Wanted To . If you have more questions about this TC fraud thing feel free to PM me or either post here

You got banned for Tc fraud.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for such serious offenses.

We hope you understand and we wish you the best,
TimmyboyG and the MRT

i am a bird now - Lil B

Yes. Although I'm sorry to hear that I would like to ask one last question: Will I ever be able to apply and actually have a chance to get in monk since this has been my dream clan. I wish to hear from you soon

Yes. Although I'm sorry to hear that I would like to ask one last question: Will I ever be able to apply and actually have a chance to get in monk since this has been my dream clan. I wish to hear from you soon

We don't hold grudges, or atleast not forever. If you don't continue that kind of behavior we might just forgive you.

Also, dream clan eh? The chat thread welcomes invaders, yet you haven't shown much interest in it.
h
EDIT: I know this is a strict clan so I'm going to try and be serious and what not, only if I had been given that chance.
-----
Im not one who goes into chat threads too often, plus was busy with music and what not . Thank you though for understanding. All I can do for now is say that, that behavior was never my thing, I will prove that I'm not a type of guy who scams and does stuff like that. I promise, you have my word! Will keep chatting with you guys in the future. Expect to hear from me quite soon and often.
Last edited by SuBZ3; Aug 5, 2015 at 05:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump