Toribash
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Pimpin'

SPOILER

I've fixed for you, Uric

Ta-da

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Love how it makes it look like I have a massive cock in my trousers there.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
I can't tell if you don't have a right leg or if you're doing the thing where you put the bottom of your foot on the wall and it makes a mark and then the janitor has to clean it up because you have no regard for other people's property.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Idk if a person's knee would be that high up
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
You two must be new around here.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
You two must be new around here.

They are. I suppose I am, sort of. Been here for about a year and a half now.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
I can't tell if you don't have a right leg or if you're doing the thing where you put the bottom of your foot on the wall and it makes a mark and then the janitor has to clean it up because you have no regard for other people's property.

Originally Posted by Triton View Post
Idk if a person's knee would be that high up

He actually has no right leg at all, not even a stump. I'm sure you don't need to ask what the right trouser leg is for.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
He actually has no right leg at all, not even a stump. I'm sure you don't need to ask what the right trouser leg is for.

My ego.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~