Toribash
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Also, for the record if someone tells you to stop posting, stop posting. It doesn't mean continue to post in different threads or a wait a while and try again. It means stop posting on our entire clan board for the rest of forever.

Thank you, have a nice day.

-

Hi bit

Just so I get what's going on exactly. Is BitUnFair banned from posting in this clan?
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
-

Hi bit

o hi der Orko hows life treating u?
-----
Originally Posted by sid View Post
Just so I get what's going on exactly. Is BitUnFair banned from posting in this clan?

Oh no not at all, if u look past at the pervious i guessing DupDuck was unwelcome cause some flaming not quite sure doe
Last edited by BitUnFair; Jan 6, 2014 at 06:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
bitch
I guess he's allowed to post here, seemed a bit spontaneous when he first posted and looked as if he was only being a douche(I know why you're here sid ;o, ignore it, I guess he's ok now)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
Bit can post here.

Tank you Orko, for the welcome

Do you guys mind if i stick around for a while?
bitch
Originally Posted by Dupbuck View Post
Nomad, tyzi called me a fat n***er over Skype for no reason. She also called me ugly without ever knowing what i look like.

It's not about handling rejection, i can handle that just fine. I didn't start ranting about how you're all idiots did i? Hell no, you're an insanely cool bunch. I just feel like she was a little rash, yeah it was over Skype so I can't do jack diddly squat.

Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up