Toribash
My sister tried to cut off my supply chain (I advanced too much on the map so had only one territory to retreat if things go bad), but my general had Unit regeneration, while her had just Unity (more damage when you link two infantry units).

She attacked me, and I linked two infantry units (my cards are black, 2 units on the far left), and set two highest HP units as defenders for my arty (courtesy when you defend).
Than I started to pick off her weaker units first and regenerate like crazy. Since some of my units already have regeneration as special move + invisibility for my arty, soon I managed to kill her defenders of her arty and flying unit.

After that it was easy. I suffered loss of all my better units, but two linked infantry that can regenerate + regeneration supplied from my general managed to stay alive enough to decimate all her units.

At the end she choose to flee to save her general but that has a cost = you lose all your army.

Well, it is a minor victory, my army is also decimated, but I'll buy all new units and heal in next turn, so it's not a big deal, while she have to start from scratch and she doesn't have much V points to build again large army. Not to mention that she has a problem with 2 Kaiju units going toward heart of her territory.

Now, I just have to capture some more provinces around weak link with my main territories and then I have to think how to stop major advance of robots (Omega I) which are kinda OP. XD
Snake, Bojan, or someone else in here: do you know of any good customizable module that runs in java, php or similar (NOT FLASH!) that is customizable to a huge extent yet easy to maneuver, that would allow for campaign gameplay from multiple clients yet allow one to act GM?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
I had a pretty mild working day so I spent it panting picture that I can't show due to inappropriate content.

Vodka Moderated Message:
Last edited by Vodka; Oct 23, 2013 at 07:41 PM.
I had so fucked up dream this morning... Really.
I usually get those kind of dreams ones a year.

This one I had could be a good movie, novel or a comic book.

I don't have time to describe all of it, you can read short version on art thread.

Jesus. Why do I have those kind of dreams? It's never something nice.