Toribash
Jesus Christ,spoilers!!
And i like the current one better.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
I have found the reaper from the banner with a better quality and rendered it. Will send to Viper when I get home.
taking art requests for USD
ReaperTech? Sounds like an OK name. Wanna try it out someone?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
And your rep was getting better.

Oh wait, no it wasn't.

gg.
-----
Originally Posted by ViperTech View Post
To all members, guests and invaders:
I DON'T wanna see flamewars in here nor any bullshit. Act mature, be polite, show respect. These are my main rules in here and im a hardliner with that.

Allies will be discussed between the Leaders later.

Also
Last edited by Athin; Jun 22, 2012 at 04:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
You seem upset, also did you know that insulting two staff members leads to a ban?
Be lucky I just banned you from the server.
I'll take this more in depth next time, first let me eat a bannana with tarzan.
/invade
My rep? Are you kidding me? I care about my friends, what you ***** *F*#*¤*¤ '' COOL '' people of Toribash cares about here is my response to that.

Yes STELLAR! I AM UPSET AND I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE! THIS IS THE THIRD TIME YOU HAVE BANNED ME FROM A TOURNEY FOR NO REASON AND NOT TO MENTION IRC CHANNELS!

I DON'T CARE! IM SICK OF THIS SHIT! BAN ME THEN! YOU CORRUPT *df*¤*¤*%*¤* DO IT!!!!

ViperTech Moderated Message:
One example of what you never should do in here. Do such things and I flame you ass up to nowhere!
Last edited by ViperTech; Jun 22, 2012 at 05:29 AM.
piratez
You contradicted yourself. You say that you're upset but the Give-a-fuck-o-meter is telling me something different.
Sir, I suggest you stop lying and tell us how you really feel.
Last edited by Stellar; Jun 22, 2012 at 04:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
.. Dude, are you joking? Can you really not understand that the meter was for my rep that Athin brought up and not for the actual issue with you that I am here for?

I am upset and sick and tired of how you gm's treat people. I like the game but there is a limit to how much shit I will put up with, so go ahead, do it.

ViperTech Moderated Message:
Any further postings like this one will result in infraction/raised ban length. Read the first post of me!
Last edited by ViperTech; Jun 22, 2012 at 05:24 AM.
piratez