Toribash
Anak hosts our Hunters server, but if you look at some of my earlier posts, you'll see an issue with Anak's hosting. Pitcher has one, but it's been down since July I think. 2pro hosted the Legendary server (with Vechs's map) but that plan was a failure. I myself don't play on other servers besides the Hunters server.
Maybe can anyone throw me some challanges that I'd have to do in survival mode without cheats? It would be great!
Hmmm.... that actually seems like a great idea. Minecraft is getting boring etc. so challenges would be fun. I'll suggest something first:
Make a platform at the build limit in the sky, get some Enderpearls, and jump off. Use the Enderpearls to survive the fall. :]

You may not jump into water or lava, you may not have any active potion/beacon effects and you MAY wear armour, since you'll die anyway if you don't time it right.

You must jump to sea level-ish (60-70Y).
Last edited by fantyful; Oct 26, 2012 at 03:47 PM.
Fanty's parkour map is hard as shit.

Also: You must have a tiny render distance...Good luck! .
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
:P
/invade

I play minecraft
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
Anak, the velocity at which you'd be falling by the time you hit the ground is greater than the velocity an Enderpearl can achieve when thrown (without using mods or TNT). So the tricky part is getting the pearl to hit the ground before you. With tiny render distance it just gets too hard. Oh, and my parkour map is easy as hell.

Planning part 2 for when the hunters map is done.
I know. It's a joke. Lighten up fool. . And we should do some events, like Race for the Wool or something.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
I'm starting a new superflat map, I'm going to be creating a large capital city of an empire. So far I have part of the central plaza done, working on the stone ground pattern now.

*Pictures Soon*

Pictures

Last edited by SilentAssassin; Nov 1, 2012 at 03:34 AM.
Speaking of superflat worlds, is there any way of decreasing the slime spawns? I was thinking, maybe a superflat survival challenge or something similar might be fun. You can get a lot of resources from the villages. The problem is that there are so many damn slimes, you just can't move around with them there.