Toribash
Prom. Labs, Saxum

Caed reappears in the lab that Dr.P is working in, in the form of a researcher he notices the man light the fuse as he steps into the path of the cannon.

He looks at the man lighting it and frowns.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Prom. Labs, Saxum
The Doctor's nose pressed up against the barrier, eagerly watching the barrel. His eyes scan over to the target, a secured tree stump with an effigy of an elf, fully clad in elven battle armor. Suddenly, he sees a researcher step in the way. His eyes widen, but he can't help but observe his creation at work.

The cannon goes off with a thundering boom, grey smoke fills the room.

When it clears, the professor runs out from behind the barrier, and goes straight for where the cannon was, while yelling to Norville
"Get that man! Where did he come from anyway?!"

He looks for the cannon, which seems to have disappeared for the second, until he looks back to another protective wall in the back of the room, parallel to his office and workbench. He sees the remnants of it. The barrel is split halfway down the length of the tube, and the end is frayed. The clam is in half, part attached to the cannon, the other attached to the floor where it was first connected.

He looks to where the man was, and the wall behind him is riddled with pieces of the stone ball. The entire room, including a thin rectangle around Doctor's eyes are black from the powder.
Last edited by Ray; Oct 2, 2011 at 09:12 AM.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Prom. Labs, Saxum

Caed groans in faux pain.
---------------
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Norville was surprised to see the lab assistant standing in front of the cannon it was almost as if he had just appeared there. Thinking fast he opens the door and calls for the guard, T to come help, then turns around, cannon was now in ruins and the lab assistant wasn't looking any better. Norville didn't mean to hurt him he wasn't supposed to be standing there while they were firing the huge weapon. Hearing the man groan though fascinated Norville, having studied anatomy for a long time, he knew that man should be dead let alone be able to groan in pain. But what troubled Norville Effia the most was worried about is that he didn't feel sorry for hurting the man he may actually have slightly enjoyed it.

"No what a silly idea" Norville thought, he was just in shock from all that had happened today. Calling for the guard again Norville goes over to tend to the mans wounds.
Last edited by floop78; Oct 1, 2011 at 05:40 AM.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Prom. Labs, Saxum

Caed groans and feels the thoughts in Norville's head and is disturbed.

The guards rush in to see a gore of a human researcher lying in a heap down the testing range, his body mangled in such a way that it is a miracle alone that he is still living, and a curse that he is still conscious.

Middle of the Mountain Range

Sidia appears on a desolate mountain top in tears.

She sits down and weeps in fear, and from the pain that her memories cause.

Oh so much pain.

And then the anger strikes.

She leaps up and hovers and lets out a earsplitting howl that can be heard in the very depths of the Abyss.
---------------
-----------------------
Gate Valley

Captain Callaghan rides to the left of 5,000 marching soldiers. A day ago they left Fort Hood, a human fort situated in Gate Valley, to launch a small assault upon Overwatch. Overwatch, an elven outpost, is currently guarding the largest opening to the other side of Gate Valley. There are others, all guarded, but Overwatch was expecting this. Callaghan knew this, as did General Io. This was just a preliminary attack; enforcements were arriving to the fort. Meanwhile, smaller armies would be organized to attack weaker outposts, due to most of Gate Valley's elves being in Overwatch in anticipation of the impending invasion. Callaghan had little in terms of heavy weaponry or artillery, and his men were but common soldiers. It did not phase him, however. Though most of his men would fall during the initial conflicts, the reward was far greater than the loss. Once the smaller armies breached Gate Valley, they would surround Overwatch, decimating the outpost. Then they would be able to fully engage the elves.

Overwatch shortly became visible in the distance. It was huge, Callaghan could tell. Almost as large as Fort Hood. He knew it would be bustling with elves and defenses. He glanced to his side to an odd patch of shrubbery protruding from a rocky slope. The leaves shuffled and formed what he could have sworn resembled that of a skull...
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Lynton

An extremely loud howl is heard by Roy and Toya, and moments later, everyone in town.

They hold their hands over their ears, cringing.

After a few seconds, they check to see if it has stopped, which it did.

Toya remarks
"What just happened?!"

Roy gets the same feeling as he did about Caed.
Could that be?
Last edited by Ray; Oct 2, 2011 at 09:30 AM.
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Mountains/Lynton

She stops howling.

"What?!?!"

She vanishes and reappears in Lynton

Stepping out of a shadow she sees Roy and Toya, she takes the form of the small girl when noone is looking and approaches them.

"Hi again Mister" She smiles at Roy.
---------------
-----------------------
Lynton
Roy jumps to his feet at the sight of the girl.
He says to Toya in a hushed tone
"Be careful"

He keeps his distance from the girl, but stays between her and Toya.
Roy yells to the girl
"Hello. As I recall, your name is Sidia, right? I met your brother earlier, he seemed quite concerned about you."
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Lynton

Sidia sneers but continues approaching.

"DON'T YOU DARE MENTION THAT MAN" She screams.

She regains composure
---------------
-----------------------