Toribash
Beautiful song
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Originally Posted by thedarkblood View Post
i watched Real Steel. im impressed but i was'nt satisfied that Zeus still won against Atom

thanks for ruining the movie for me.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
What's there to ruin? The story of the movie is so old, and so many times used only little newborns would be amused.
''Let's make Rocky with robots, little children will love it''
''Yeeeeah!''

Hollywood is a piece of shit. Indie movies are 100% better then their remakes and effects-rape-no-story shit. The reason why are they still getting money on their crappy movies is because ppl of today doesn't have time to digest quality and essence, they just want to see something dead, destroyed, blown up and lots of blood, as soon as the movie starts, cause their brain is fucked with too much of a fast-paced crap that it can't digest nothing else.

You know how you can tell when you are on the road with all other brainless zombies that still think Hollywood movies are great? Ask yourself this: when did you read some good book?
If you can't remember - you are a fucked already.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
What's there to ruin? The story of the movie is so old, and so many times used only little newborns would be amused.
''Let's make Rocky with robots, little children will love it''
''Yeeeeah!''

Hollywood is a piece of shit. Indie movies are 100% better then their remakes and effects-rape-no-story shit. The reason why are they still getting money on their crappy movies is because ppl of today doesn't have time to digest quality and essence, they just want to see something dead, destroyed, blown up and lots of blood, as soon as the movie starts, cause their brain is fucked with too much of a fast-paced crap that it can't digest nothing else.

You know how you can tell when you are on the road with all other brainless zombies that still think Hollywood movies are great? Ask yourself this: when did you read some good book?
If you can't remember - you are a fucked already.

Is the raven considered a book or just literature? Read it yesterday once again, and furthermore i can say that i shalt quoth the raven.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
"The reason why are they still getting money on their crappy movies is because ppl of today doesn't have time to digest quality and essence, they just want to see something dead, destroyed, blown up and lots of blood, as soon as the movie starts, cause their brain is fucked with too much of a fast-paced crap that it can't digest nothing else."

replace "movies" by "videogames" and it reminds me of Bethesda work. lololo