Toribash
Name: Wes

Belt: Black (my info may still say brown, but i recently ended up with black belt)

Mods: Aikido. il try any mod, but aikido is the one im best at

Clan History: A few clans that never made it to official. they died shortly after i joined. Pride and Toast are among them

Who recruited you: someone told me i should apply, cant remember who

Reason For applying: Well, ive always respected secret, and i like playing Teaque19 when i get the chance. plus, aikido is my game, so it fits.

"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.": (yes)

"I have a black belt or higher and 50+ post": (previously no, recently yes, and im so proud )

Other: I dont have the post count at the moment, but give me a day and it will be 50. if you cant accept me because of it then il wait and post another app in a day or two. Also, im not thehawk. common, you think if i was i would be dumb enough to go "oh, il add an "Eye" to the end, they will NEVER KNOW!". just a coincidence that we have similar names. my name is after the Iowa Hawkeyes, a college.
Attached Files
judo toss.rpl (62.4 KB, 4 views)
nice reversal.rpl (60.1 KB, 3 views)
sweep the leg.rpl (57.6 KB, 3 views)
ah well.rpl (58.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by thehawkeye; Mar 17, 2011 at 05:20 AM.
He repect us
Do Aikido
Look kind
Dont have the post but 15 post is easy ^^

P.s:
i think he talk bout me when he say who recruited you
soo now what happens to me do i just chill until you guys decide?
-----
oh and if any of you guys are on the irc can you post here plz to tell me what room you are in to :3
Last edited by thehawk; Mar 17, 2011 at 02:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
friends are cool, but neopets are better.
Originally Posted by thehawkeye View Post
if thats a real sticking point with you guys, just say so and il wait a few days to get the number of posts

Kinda, though it should be fine. We're just supposed to have at least one pro and one con so everybody is listing it. Besides, you said yourself on your application "disregard this until I get to 50 posts" so there should be no problem.

Originally Posted by thehawk
soo now what happens to me do i just chill until you guys decide?

You set up a test with Teague and with Shemen. Try PMing them.